Post your 2.0 Room Number...129 rooms reported so far!

We are on Deck 8
Room 8574
me = Andrea = anjiebaby on the boards :surfweb:
DH = Ralf = not on the boards but Ralfybaby at any drinking event :drinking1
DS11 = Oskar = pirate:
DD7 = Elise = princess:

We booked last July but up until a month ago I wasn't sure if we could travel at that time. Then I just said WTH it is my birthday they will just have to make do at work and family without me. I also decided everybody is getting Disney stuff or stuff from the Epcot countries for Christmas, that should make it easier to be away at that time.

We are really excited to be going on this awesome cruise! My DW (Suzie) and myself are in Stateroom 6628 and can't wait. :dance3:

I'm lovin' the maps with everyone's cabin. It will be great for stalking. LOL

You are a FUN bunch. Now if only I could get stick-in-the-mud DH to loosen up...

If DD and DS think I'm an embarassment-won't be the first time.:rolleyes1

A couple of DISer's DH's started the last cruise with that stick in the mud attitude, but loosened up and enjoyed themselves.

And if DD and DS are embarrassed, then you must be having a good time. And isn't that the proper thing for parents to do?

Great. Now I need to find a paparazzi and a security guard?!?!? This trip is getting expensive.

The paparazzi is easy - Jen and I tend to pass the cameras off to Meg and Alyssa (they're too young to realize no one cares if you act the fool!) (And if someone cares, I don't care that they care!)...

The security guard is a little tougher - David isn't exactly "bouncer" material... gonna have to bulk him up before the cruise...

The paparazzi is easy - Jen and I tend to pass the cameras off to Meg and Alyssa (they're too young to realize no one cares if you act the fool!) (And if someone cares, I don't care that they care!)...

The security guard is a little tougher - David isn't exactly "bouncer" material... gonna have to bulk him up before the cruise...

I'm cool with Alyssa as my paparazzi, unless there is a dolphin in the area. Then it will be getting all the exposure.:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Great. Now I need to find a paparazzi and a security guard?!?!? This trip is getting expensive.

Todd ... I hear this bodyguard is available ...

the-bodyguard-middle-400x506.jpg

Let me know if you'd like to hire him. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter