Post your 2.0 Room Number...129 rooms reported so far!

Update on us! My dad, brother, and son are now joining us! Our room has stayed the same for now and their room is in guaranteed status. Can't wait!

I'm in guarantee status with no room number yet.

I have a cabin change but was not on the list already

guynwdm is in 5524

Hmmmm.... It seems there is a cabin conflict as we were just issued 6606. 757hokie are you still going?

Hmmmm.... It seems there is a cabin conflict as we were just issued 6606. 757hokie are you still going?

I'm not sure who 757hokie is but DCL gave me your room number so either they are not going or have switched rooms.

Kathy, there is a cabin conflict. The agent I worked with messed this up a bit. I'm getting it fixed and will email your new cabin number shortly.

Thanks!

Me again ;) We were asked to switch cabins, which we were happy to do! So our new cabin is just one door over...5520 Thanks!

3LVDisney (Andy), DW (ToniAnn) and DD (Elizabeth - 6) will be in #5512! Can't wait to meet you all!:banana::dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter