Post Your Disney Car Antenna Topper Pictures

A couple more I spotted recently. I love the princess one!
169.jpg

172.jpg

OK, here's a pic of mine, I love it! I didn't want it to get stolen so I hung it from my rearview mirror using a suggestion from another thread. :hippie:

Only 6 more days!!! :banana:
CIMG1592.jpg

Ooh..that's really pretty. I like it...especially because my Jeep is that color blue. I might just have to get one. :)

Ooh..that's really pretty. I like it...especially because my Jeep is that color blue. I might just have to get one. :)

Thanks, my Ford Focus is that color blue too! I got it on Ebay (the topper, not the car,LOL, wanted it before our trip) because like a dummy I did not get any last year while I was at WDW. Only 6 more days until we go back, and I intend to stock up while I'm there!

I had the blue sparkley w/silver sparkley ears and someone broke the ears off so know all I have is a blue sparkley ball.

A friend of mine's mom is there now so I gave her money & the store name to get me another one. Hope she remembers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter