Post Your Disney Car Antenna Topper Pictures

I had a Dallas Cowboy Mickey Mouse topper about a year and a half ago. One day I was going to work, and a turkey buzzard came out of nowhere and slammed into my windshield and antenna. I could not believe the impact didn't break the windshield. I tried to go back and find the buzzard and my antenna topper, but couldn't find either one. I loved that topper, and always wished I could buy another one somewhere. It was a gift, and they said it was the last one.:eek: :mad:

Oh my gosh....I can't believe there is someone else out there that has (or had...sorry :sad1:) a Dallas Cowboy Mickey Mouse topper....I thought I was the only one :lmao: :lmao:. My brother is a die hard Dallas Cowboy fan (has been since he was 10 years old....he's now 38 :rolleyes1). A year or 2 ago I came across this topper in a 2 pack.....I gave one to him and I kept one :goodvibes. Anyway.....not sure if it's the same as you had, but I couldn't remember where I got mine, so I googled "dallas cowboy mickey mouse antennae topper" and found one at www.whateversports.com (I tried to copy and paste it, but it wouldn't show the pic). Like I said, I'm not sure what yours looked like, but the one on this website is the one I have :goodvibes. I hope it's what you had and that you are able to replace it ;). I have a topper for every holiday, season, etc. and have not had one stolen or ripped off....yet :scared:. But I know I would be so sad to have that happen....especially when it's not your every day one you can just go to Disney and buy :sad2:. So here's to you getting another Dallas Cowboy topper pixiedust: pixiedust:.

Love the flying Stitch one!

Here's another...

P1030906.jpg

I have the baseball Mickey antenna topper, it is baseball season you know! On my mini van we have a faded Mickey baseball that has made it through TWO Red Sox World Series, NO way that one is comiong off!

I have the baseball Mickey antenna topper, it is baseball season you know! On my mini van we have a faded Mickey baseball that has made it through TWO Red Sox World Series, NO way that one is comiong off!

WOOOO go soxx! lesters no hitter yesterday was pretty sweet too! :goodvibes

My DH thought I was absolutely nuts when I bought a plain black Mickey head topper for my black Mustang convertible. :cool1:
I cannot WAIT for our WDW trip in Oct and bring home a few more for my Pony.

My DH thought I was absolutely nuts when I bought a plain black Mickey head topper for my black Mustang convertible. :cool1:
I cannot WAIT for our WDW trip in Oct and bring home a few more for my Pony.

I as well have a Pony! :)

The moderators have decided to move this thread over to the theme parks attractions and strategies community board.

Have fun posting your pics!

Karen

Here's my collection of Cars antenna toppers that I bought at The Disney Store last year. Like other people here, I don't actually put them on my car for fear of them "driving away." :lmao:

Lightning McQueen
DSCF4654-1.jpg

Mater
DSCF4656-1.jpg

Sally
DSCF4663-1.jpg

Luigi
DSCF4665-1.jpg

Guido
DSCF4668-1.jpg

Oh, that's a bummer. I honestly can't remember when I got that one. here's another... one of my all-time favorites...

P1030909.jpg

Oh my gosh....I can't believe there is someone else out there that has (or had...sorry :sad1:) a Dallas Cowboy Mickey Mouse topper....I thought I was the only one :lmao: :lmao:. My brother is a die hard Dallas Cowboy fan (has been since he was 10 years old....he's now 38 :rolleyes1). A year or 2 ago I came across this topper in a 2 pack.....I gave one to him and I kept one :goodvibes. Anyway.....not sure if it's the same as you had, but I couldn't remember where I got mine, so I googled "dallas cowboy mickey mouse antennae topper" and found one at www.whateversports.com (I tried to copy and paste it, but it wouldn't show the pic). Like I said, I'm not sure what yours looked like, but the one on this website is the one I have :goodvibes. I hope it's what you had and that you are able to replace it ;). I have a topper for every holiday, season, etc. and have not had one stolen or ripped off....yet :scared:. But I know I would be so sad to have that happen....especially when it's not your every day one you can just go to Disney and buy :sad2:. So here's to you getting another Dallas Cowboy topper pixiedust: pixiedust:.

Thanks so much. It was very close to the one I had, and the closest thing I could find as a replacement. I ordered 2 packs just in case. I am also a die hard Cowboy fan. Go Cowboys!!! Can't wait for my antenna topper to come in the mail.:cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks so much. It was very close to the one I had, and the closest thing I could find as a replacement. I ordered 2 packs just in case. I am also a die hard Cowboy fan. Go Cowboys!!! Can't wait for my antenna topper to come in the mail.:cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You're welcome :goodvibes. Glad I could help :yay:. Now you can proudly display Dallas Cowboys Mickey once again :banana: :banana:.

8b2b15fa.jpg

This is what I have on at the moment. I'm not Canadian, but I love Canada!

dfe92e9e.jpg

My very first topper. Surprisingly, it looks better than all of my other ones.

58e821d5.jpg

This one was a gift, and it definitely got a lot of use on my Jeep. Unfortunately after I took it off, while living in my glove box, it lost an ear.

01a5feb8.jpg

I used this one in 2007 through early 2008. It's definitely seen better days as well.

e11deb48.jpg

I bought this one for my girlfriend because she loves Jack, but she didn't like it. She said it looked weird. I guess a lot of people felt this way, because I've noticed there's another version of Jack with the neckline of his shirt attached to the head available these days.

I'm going to be buying a bat and ghost in the next few weeks in preparation for Halloween!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter