Post Your Disney Car Antenna Topper Pictures

My safari hat AK mickey topper was stolen. :headache: But my tinkerbell lasted for about a year before she started to look like she'd been attacked by insects. :rotfl2: She always looked Really uncomfortable sitting on top of my antenna...I know I would be.

My AK mickey topper was stolen as well and it was a very cold day and they snapped off my antenna when they took the topper. Maybe this is why there are so many antenna toppers for sale on ebay. Linda :)

more pictures people
i want to SEE them! :happytv:

Ok, but where is a picture of YOUR topper? :rotfl2:

Never thought of taking pictures of them, :thumbsup2 but we alternate between the Pink Princess and the Gold Mickey. We USED to have a der Weinerschnitzel hot dog guy (we called him Frank), but that one got stolen from our front driveway. I think this new neighborhood knows how crazy we are about Disney and knows better than to even look at our Disney toppers. :lmao:

I must be naive because it never crossed my mind that someone would steal my mickey head topper! now I'm a nervous wreak:scared:
I must buy extras in september!!!

I was so worried about someone steaing it when I first got it, that as I went into a store I would take it off and stick it in my purse. Then I put it back on when I got back to the car. After doing this a while, I thought it was ok to leave it on the car. Since I'm doing the stay at home mom thing, my car is only parked in the garage, at my DS's school, or at the store at our small suburan town. I didn't realize that it was gone until I went to take it off when I parked on the day my DS9 had a field trip to the Fort Worth Zoo.

i have way too many to post pictures of them all. We used to have 2 cars with them on, but my new car has one of those shark fin antennas which are no good for toppers.

We have the sorcerer hat one, safari, stitch, christmas stitch, new years stitch, mickey bat, pumpkin mickey, turkey with ears, snowman with ears, santa mickey, mickey easter bunny, mickey st patricks day, pink minnie, pooh bear, mickey and minnie cuties, flag mickey, rainbow mickey, DLR sombrero with mickey ears, soccer mickey, pirate mickey, pirate stitch i think, and more...

I need to figure out a display system at home....cannot fit more than one on the car!!

We also have a few non Disney toppers but those are rarely used.

These are great! So many that I've never seen before!

Noone has ever stolen any of mine......what is wrong with people that they feel the need to swipe an antenna topper of all things???:confused3

Our kept getting stolen as well. I made a centerpiece of toppers. So I got a small bowl and glued a styrofoam into the bottem. Then I purchased the different colored kiddie paint brushes and cut off the brushes. Put the toppers on the ends, arranged them, and filled the bottom with the glass stones that are flat on one side. As the holiday approach, I just give the bowl a turn so that holiday topper faces out. I have the New Year, Valentine, St Pats, Easter bunny, patriotic 4th July Hat, Halloween bat, Pilgrim hat, and Christmas Ornament. The middle and tallest one is Capt. hat from DCL.

That sounds really neat, can you post a picture of it!

I loved all of my toppers- they were the cutest! I bought one for every season and holiday!! We just got a Lincoln Navigator- and it has no antenna! I was so disappointed about that when we got the car- DH thinks I am nuts. He said "But you have a NAVIGATOR!". However, I still felt bad- guess there is a little three year old left in all of us. Enjoy your toppers people- it always made me smile to see my Mickys blowing in the wind. :goodvibes

They also work great as pen and pencil toppers!! That is what my daughter is doing since her car does not have a antenna. She also used one as a guide on where to stop her car in the garage. When the princess crown hits her front windshield, she is perfectly parked :)

Easter Day 2007 in Texas, very unusual, but here is a pic.

100_1720-1.jpg

All you antenna topper people may enjoy this.

Saturday when parking for the grocery store I found myself next to a minivan with a Disney antenna topper. In the front window was a large plush Pluto lying on the dashboard with paws crossed and wearing a pair of people sunglasses. One rear window had a plush goofy attached with suction cups. What a cute car I thought and wanted to leave the driver a note saying so. But I had no notepaper at all. Having just come from Home Depot the previous day I had the fixin's for a couple luggage tags.

You guessed it - the infamous lime green mickey head paint chip. So I wrote "cute Disney car!!" on it and stuck it in the driver window ledge so they would be sure to see it.

When I got out of the store, that car was gone. So here's hoping they enjoyed the note!

DisGal
:cool2:

BTW - my topper is the one with the red Minnie bow.

I had given up on those toppers because mine never stayed on for longer than a couple days. But I did like the idea of hanging them from the rear view mirror. All the pictures are very nice! They're making me think about getting one again.

I have about 30 toppers, all different. I won't put them on the antenna though. I've screwed in an eye hook into each one and they hang from my rear view mirror. I change them out with the seasons or on a whim. I get to "fly my Disney colors" without them getting stolen. My Mickey just sways with me wherever I drive!

11-03-07005.jpg

What a great idea! I've seen some cute toppers but I have a car where the antenna is built into the back window... so I have nowhere to put it.

I have one topper for each of the seasons, a Stitch one, a red/white/blue Mickey and since I just got a new car I have the pretty Pink Princess w/crown one. Matches the 2 Disney magnets - Tinkerbell & the whole Disney crowd that's on the back of my Matrix. Ran out of room for my Mickey Mom's Club magnet - plus I'm afraid it'll get swiped. :cutie:

I had Monsters Inc "Mike" topper and someone stole if from my car is just one day. I was so disappointed. Makes me think twice about buying other toppers :-(

:) I have a lot of antenna topper and I bought a wooden dowel type holder that is used for spools of thread (bought it at walmart). I put the toppers on there when they are not on my car.

The main gift I wanted from our first disney trip was a car antenna topper. It was the very first thing I bought on our trip. I loved it, before I placed it on the car, my 8 month DS put his teeth print on the ear, that made it more special to me. About 6 months later, it was stolen off my car. I was so upset!!! Then about 5 months after that, my DH found it on a co-workers car! He brought it home and asked if it was mine, and sure enough, the teeth print was there!!! I still have it, but its not on the car!

They are SO busted! Did you ask them about it?

A week later my DH asked her what happened to the mouse ears on her car, she told him that someone stole it. I made a special point to drive by one day when they were outside on a smoke break. She looked directly at my car and noticed the mouse ears on the antenna. She didnt say anything to me, but she knows where it came from! About 2 weeks later, she was fired for reasons unknown. Isnt karma sweet?!?

We have this one in the car whenever we go camping. It says "Animal Kingdom" on the other side. I have tons more. I'm in the process of making a display rack for them in my study.

P1030804.jpg

A week later my DH asked her what happened to the mouse ears on her car, she told him that someone stole it. I made a special point to drive by one day when they were outside on a smoke break. She looked directly at my car and noticed the mouse ears on the antenna. She didnt say anything to me, but she knows where it came from! About 2 weeks later, she was fired for reasons unknown. Isnt karma sweet?!?

YES!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter