Postcard Exchange sent/received

Nutsy

<font color=green>Only drinks Cappuccino<br><font
Please post here when your cards are in the mail and again as you receive cards and who you received from.

For those of you who are sending to someone who would like their cards left blank, then please include a little note in the envelope with your Dis name and your real name, so the person who receives them will know who they are from.

Mail out by 30th June please.

I've already bought my cards. I just have to find time to mail them.

All names are now out.. please check your PM's. If you've not received a PM from me with your names then please let me know.

Hey Roxy.... I thought you loved Mel?:teeth:

kizzy212 said:
Can I Join In Looks Good Fun

Sorry, signups closed yesterday and all the names have gone out.. BUT.. if you send through your details and so long as you only want to send a couple of envelopes (3 postcards to one envelope/one person) then I may be able to squeeze you in.. I'd need to do some juggling, and prob won't be able to let you know until Mon or Tues.

Up to you... but just to let you know.. you need to send a minimum of 2 envelopes to 2 different people.

LOL...well, I already had a big pile of post cards here. I always keep a supply :teeth:

Doing well folks... only4 people still to pick up their PM's:thumbsup2

Still 4 people to pick up their Pm's with their names:Pinkbounc

Harry's will be in the mail tomorrow :thumbsup2, mine I need to go to the post office so hopefully Tuesday, as they are going a long way :boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter