Postcard Exchange sent/received

Happy Birthday Sandra
balloons.gif

SandraVB79 said:
I guess that one envelope has found a better plac to end up at... I'm sure it's somewhere at the beach, near a cocktail bar, bwahaha!
::yes:: :rotfl2: Wish I were with it at the beach, near a cocktail bar. . . . :p

PixieDust32 said:
OH OK! Thanks.

Can you tell me the ones I still missing? :confused3

Nope. cos I don't exactly know just who you've all received from.. The only way I found out about D15NEY was to Pm everyone in the UK and ask if they sent the cards.. a very long process.

Nutsy said:
Nope. cos I don't exactly know just who you've all received from.. The only way I found out about D15NEY was to Pm everyone in the UK and ask if they sent the cards.. a very long process.

Ohhhh excuse me! Thanks. You don't have to be so sarcastic. I was asking you, because you were telling me who send who on your e-mails, but that was before. Thanks anyways.

PixieDust32 said:
We received 2 envelopes TODAY!!!!!

One from Ambersmom DD from España.

She send 3 postcards to Ilse.

:) Benalmadena Costa Beach! 5 minutes walk from her house :) lucky you, beautiful place.

:) Costa del Sol, beautiful village.

:) Benalmadena Costa--- La Isla de Puerto Marina. Nice!

Thanks Ambermom.

These were actually from Amber-Rose... Ambersmom DD

PixieDust32 said:
Ohhhh excuse me! Thanks. You don't have to be so sarcastic. I was asking you, because you were telling me who send who on your e-mails, but that was before. Thanks anyways.

Roxy, I was not being sarcastic.. I was just stating a fact ok.. I don't know exactly who you and the girls have received from.. You posted that you got cards from Astrd.. yet Astird did not send to you..

I have been Pming so many people in the UK, to try to find out who did send them, along with the ones from D15NEY. I honestly do not have the time to keep doing this.

Have you checked the cards to see who signed them.. that might be a good place to start.

Sorry Nusty! I was kind of sad last night. It wasn't my intention to disrespect you. :sad2:

Roxy, what is your problem? It was you who asked me to tell you who you had missed.. I told you I have no idea... simply because I really have no idea just exactly who you and the girls have received from.

I didn't receive the cards.. you did.. so how do you suppose I would be able to tell you who you've received from?

I never once said or suggested that you were stupid. I suggested you look on the cards to see who signed them so that you might then be able to figure out who you've missed acknowledging.

This list is taking an awful long time to decrease to zero:(

Kirby 1 envelope

ForTheLoveOfDisney 1 envelope

Nite0wl71 1 envelope

Yyx99 1 envelope

SandraVB79 1 envelope

CHILDREN

Stacey (Nite0wl71 DD) 1 envelope

Emily (Mom2Em DD) 2 envelopes

Lyssa (Reese DD) 1 envelope

Carys (Astrid DD) 1 envelope

All cards are in the mail.. some are awaiting their original cards, but most are elf cards..pixiedust:

****Thought for the day

*Let's have a little respect for NUTSY here, she's organised the whole thing and has had all the stress from cards not arrived, not posted, posted late etc.....
Thank you so much Auriel, and I wouldn't blame you if you never offered to do this again :rotfl:

Myself & CuteHolly received our Australian ELF cards today -
As always...
thank-you.gif

Thanks so much for that Sam:)

I'm so pleased you and Holly finally got your cards too, took a little longer than expected, but it's great to hear that they've arrived.

ETA.. It's so nice to know that all the hours that go into this exchange from beginning to end are appreciated by some.:thanks:

Ok.. I have just figured out something really weird is going on here....

Mom2Em DD Emily and Nite0wl71 DD Stacey, both live in Illinios and both are waiting on one envelope of cards..... the really weird thing is that Stacey has already received cards from who Emily is waiting to receive from.

Totally weird:confused:

Morning Auriel :wave:

So what you are saying is that someone sent cards to Stacey and Emily but Emily hasn't received hers yet?

I told you the mail is weird, my elf cards and an exchange were mailed the same day to the same person. The exchange got there about 4 days before the cards :confused3 The cards were sent in a regular envelope with just a 39 cent stamp and not going far, they should have gotten there at the same time at least.

I also want to thank you for the time put into ths exchange, it's like Christmas Cards part 2 :rotfl2: I always wondered if all those cards ever made it.

Amazing-grace said:
****Thought for the day

*Let's have a little respect for NUTSY here, she's organised the whole thing and has had all the stress from cards not arrived, not posted, posted late etc.....
Thank you so much Auriel, and I wouldn't blame you if you never offered to do this again :rotfl:

::yes:: Thank you Nutsy......organizing an exchange is tough enough, but these with the multiples is really difficult to keep straight.
We appreciate it :hug:

Jam 'n' Jelly Nutsy... ?

I think she would throw a wobbly at the very thought LOL!
ColWJ.gif

Amazing-Grace on DD's log-in..again!

Hi Carrie, we found them. Ilse took them to her board in her room ;)

Here...

:) Chicago Navy Pier

:) Downtown Chicago

:) Different Chicago sites

Thank you Stacey and Carrie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter