Postcard Exchange sent/received

I am currently writing ours (well not this second obviously as I am DISing! ;) )

Thank you to Harry ("Nikki"'s nephew) for the lovely postcards he sent Molly. They arrived this morning and she is very excited :thumbsup2

Thank you Claire aka Chilly - Got my postcards from Reading this morning, I've never been but it does look very nice ;)
It's so nice to have something to open other that bills!

Mine are written and all in their envelopes, and so are my DD's - CuteHolly
Definitely be on their merry way tomorrow
wiggle2.gif

Mmm.... where to??
flag.gif

scotflag.gif

1417.gif

engl.jpg

Thanks Nancy (Meriweather) I received my postcards today. It was lovely to see and read all about beautiful Seattle. The only thing I associated Seattle with was the television series Frasier and your postcards showed me so much more.

Hi will post my cards at the weekend :sunny:

I received postcards from Mickeyfan2 today. There are three lovely cards of Amish life and one of the Strasburg Railroad. She also sent me two brochures, one for The Amish Village and one for Wheatland. In addition to this, she wrote a letter that described each of the postcards.

Thank you Colleen! I would like to visit PA one day. Maybe once the kiddos are all grown up and we are empty nesting.

Nite0wl71 said:
:rotfl2: so what is the time difference? Right now it is 7:44 AM and if I don't leave in the next 5 minutes I will be late for work.

I am 15 hrs ahead of you Carrie... it is now Thursday morning 8.10am here:cool1:

Nice to see some more arrivals too.... keep them coming guys...:thumbsup2

eeyore88 said:
Just posted mine and this morning i recieved some from Minnies pal (Florence ) thank's so much they made me homesick.

Jean xx

:thumbsup2

Minniespal said:
Thanks Nancy (Meriweather) I received my postcards today. It was lovely to see and read all about beautiful Seattle. The only thing I associated Seattle with was the television series Frasier and your postcards showed me so much more.

Glad to hear they arrived.
yes, there is a lot to Seattle. Beautiful and loads to do.

Hope there are more arrivals tomorrow and that the flow keeps going.:)

It's just enough to keep us on our toes waiting and wondering who will be next:banana:

Kirby said:
I received postcards from Mickeyfan2 today. There are three lovely cards of Amish life and one of the Strasburg Railroad. She also sent me two brochures, one for The Amish Village and one for Wheatland. In addition to this, she wrote a letter that described each of the postcards.

Thank you Colleen! I would like to visit PA one day. Maybe once the kiddos are all grown up and we are empty nesting.
Glad that you liked everything. We do feel blessed to live in Amish country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter