POTC online Beta Test

I got my beta key, and I registered for beta testing. Hope to see everyone around. Oh, and Too, should we start another threead about this, for names, help, and all the other fun stuff?

Zeke

I got my beta key, and I registered for beta testing. Hope to see everyone around. Oh, and Too, should we start another threead about this, for names, help, and all the other fun stuff?

Zeke

I thought that last night. But Lori needs to weigh in on that.

She mentioned something about not be able to post any screen shots and such yet because it is Beta.

My character is:

Liz O'Rackham

DS's is:

Edward TreasureFoote

There is an "Agreement" box you have to check when you register that stated if you shared certain game info and screen shots your account could be banned. I will have to see if I can find that somewhere to see exactly what the restrictions were.

I have no objection to a help/friend thread, but I would hate to see anyone lose their beta account for sharing to much information! :eek:

There is an "Agreement" box you have to check when you register that stated if you shared certain game info and screen shots your account could be banned. I will have to see if I can find that somewhere to see exactly what the restrictions were.

I have no objection to a help/friend thread, but I would hate to see anyone lose their beta account for sharing to much information! :eek:

Good Someone reads those terms of service agreements! :thumbsup2

This is not from the "Agreement" box, but I think they get their point across. ;)
Can I post screenshots or information about the game?

No. Publishing any information to the Internet or to any other location or any other medium will result in your expulsion from the Beta program, and may result in other corporate disciplinary action.

*sigh* seems like i'm the only one without a beta key.

You're not the only one! I'm always checking my email! :surfweb: . Ah, but no luck :sad2: I registered last night, so, seeing that you registered a couple of days ago, it looks like I might have to wait for a while. :sad1:

Wouldn't anyone who registers now eventually get the beta key? When is the game supposed to "officially" open? These are questions I really need to know the answer to... :confused:

Anyways, good luck with getting your beta key! :thumbsup2

I got in too! Just got my beta code! This is going to be fun!

Edit: It never asked me for any credit card information. I logged on with my existing disney account and password.

People with beta keys, when did you register, and how long did you have to wait? I registered April 5th at night, and still have not recieved an e-mail. Could someone please clear this up for me? Thanks, all.

I registered a couple of months ago but sent a email a few weeks ago asking if they were still accepting beta testers. I never received an answer until I got the Beta code.

Yikes! Did anybody else have their avatar and all its stuff get reset this weekend?? Right before they did the "stress test", there was a message that the avatars were going to be reset and you'd have to start over...

*Sigh* And we were doing so well too...

Anyway, congrats, Mal and woot for more Dis'ers joining the ranks! :thumbsup2

I wonder how much information is too much?? :confused3 (besides the obvious screenies)

I signed up to be a beta tester and I have still not received an email.
Oh well, it seems everyone else, but me has all the luck.

I signed up to be a beta tester and I have still not received an email.
Oh well, it seems everyone else, but me has all the luck.

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I haven't recieved a beta code yet either. I'm starting to think that I am being ignored by them.

I got in too! Just got my beta code! This is going to be fun!

Edit: It never asked me for any credit card information. I logged on with my existing disney account and password.

I did not have to enter any card info either and signed in the same way:thumbsup2

As for the game: I am sooo lost, lol. Where the heck do I find Tia Dalma? I have thus far only managed to go about 20 steps in any direction before the game crashes me out to the bug report screen :confused3

I did not have to enter any card info either and signed in the same way:thumbsup2

As for the game: I am sooo lost, lol. Where the heck do I find Tia Dalma? I have thus far only managed to go about 20 steps in any direction before the game crashes me out to the bug report screen :confused3

If you are going into the forest on the right side of the island, don't. Walk back behind the buildings, and head toward the fort. You will find another entrance to another forest. Head in there and oyu will find her.

Does anyone know the beta test hours? I am pretty clueless about how the time works on the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter