POTC online Beta Test

I just received my beta code today. Was told that the games hours are: Thurs & Fri - 5PM to 5Am, Sat & Sun - 9AM to 9PM, Pacific. Guess I have to wait a couple of days to play, lol. BTW, no credit card info was asked for.

I signed up for info etc...ages ago but have never received anything from them. No news or anything.:confused:

I just received my beta code today. Was told that the games hours are: Thurs & Fri - 5PM to 5Am, Sat & Sun - 9AM to 9PM, Pacific. Guess I have to wait a couple of days to play, lol. BTW, no credit card info was asked for.

That's what it says, but we've been playing all days of the week with no problem... Welcome aboard!

If you are going into the forest on the right side of the island, don't. Walk back behind the buildings, and head toward the fort. You will find another entrance to another forest. Head in there and oyu will find her.

Thank you Zeke! That was very helpful to me :hug:

I feel so left out, what are we talking about here??? How is the game for those who have a beta key? And what is the point of the game? Or is this all confidential and we aren't supposed to know anything about it?

I received the email with the account key.

I somehow managed to register without giving out my credit card although to be truthful, I am not sure what steps I took to work around this. I did also add my girls to the account and gave them permission to also play.

This game requires a really good video card. The only issues I have are with some of the controls and I can't seem to get to the FAQ section at all.

The game will also sometimes freeze but other than that, a pretty cool game.

Did anyone participate in the stress test? I forgot all about it.

My name in the game is: Kate Sharkbutler

Pics, anyone have pics of the game? Maybe even a screen recording?

We had to agree not to share any recordings, pictures, screen prints, etc. before we could play. Sorry

I use the same user info as i do to play VMK and I also did not have to use a credit card

I really wish we could post information about the game, but we risk losing our beta status if we do. I will say, however, from what I and my son have seen of the game so far, it is outstanding! My son, who plays other similar MMO games, gives it a big "thumbs up!"

I sent in my request to be a beta tester on Feb. 3, so it took a little more than two months before I got my beta key. It looks like the game developers accepted another group of people after the April 13th stress test. I'd expect more players to be added as the game progresses.

I really wish we could post information about the game, but we risk losing our beta status if we do. I will say, however, from what I and my son have seen of the game so far, it is outstanding! My son, who plays other similar MMO games, gives it a big "thumbs up!"

I sent in my request to be a beta tester on Feb. 3, so it took a little more than two months before I got my beta key. It looks like the game developers accepted another group of people after the April 13th stress test. I'd expect more players to be added as the game progresses.

Thank you for posting this. I hadn't known I could have registered that
early, and I didn't know how long after registration they'd send approvals.
I received an email shortly after I registered that they received it, but I
haven't gotten approval yet. I'd say I'm coming up on close to a month.

I got accepted but my computer doesn't meet the requirements to play it.

I Got Mine!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah!! too bad I have to wait untill at least 6:00 pm my time to play.:goodvibes At least I'm not invisible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter