Prague/Vienna/Salzburg June 24 2007

Have you guys heard any scoop or suggestions to maximize the Imperial Cities trip?

We are hoping to do it then end of August. Anxious to hear any reports. I was hoping to see the Lippanzer Stallions in Vienna but I guess it is not to be.

Those taking this trip, please tell us about it! I am going at the end of August and want any and all information I can get. I will definitely be language challenged on this one - I speak NO German at all or Czech! Oh well, the guides are wonderful and I will rely on them totally! I am hoping to see a morning exercise with the Lipizzaners as they will be back from their 'summer vacation' by then. I know it isn't on the tour but we will arrive a day early so maybe then -I hope. No performances until September so we can't see that. Very excited - I know the tour will be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter