Prayer requests

Thank you everyone! DH is doing pretty well, although I think he is in denial. DD's bday is Wednesday and the funeral is Thursday so he isn't dealing with it until then, I think.

oh ashley i'm so sorry. my thoughts,prayers, hugs and love are with you and your entire family during this most difficult time. may the memories bring you some comfort.
:grouphug:

just an update on DH aunt and uncle.........aunt is doing great and will not need radiation after all and uncle finally came home on Tuesday from rehab on his hip and is walking with a cane for a bit longer.

so it looks like all the prayers have been a great help. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and well wishes.

so happy to hear this update lisa! good for them!
i do believe in all the prayers and pixie dust.

Please pray for us. Stone's therapist has recommended private testing to assess for autism. My head is spinning.

God is good all the time....All the time God is good.

Prayers and hugs Susie.

God is good all the time! I so needed to read that this morning.... I guess I missed it on the 31st.

My sister-in-law lost her battle with cancer this morning. She would have been 42 tomorrow. It is going to be a hard week. She has 3 children (9,10, and 11).
Please keep us in your prayers. Vicki

Prayers and hugs Susie.

God is good all the time! I so needed to read that this morning.... I guess I missed it on the 31st.

My sister-in-law lost her battle with cancer this morning. She would have been 42 tomorrow. It is going to be a hard week. She has 3 children (9,10, and 11).
Please keep us in your prayers. Vicki

Vicki

I am so sorry for your loss.

But she has been healed and now longer has our earhthy struglges and pain. She is glorified and perfect. It is the ones left behind that have to seek comfort. My prayer is for strength and peace.

There truly is a peace that passes all understanding. I had it when Virg died and it was such a comfort. Yes, I am selfish at times and wish he was here. But he is where he needs to be walking the streets of gold surrounded by Glory.

I dreamed of a city called Glory,
So bright and so fair.
When I entered that gate I cried, "Holy"
The angels all met me there:
They carried me from mansion to mansion,
And oh what sites I saw.
But I said, "I want to see Jesus,
He's the One who died for all."

Chorus
Then I bowed on my knees and cried,
"Holy, Holy, Holy."
Then I clapped my hands and sang, "Glory,
Glory to the Son of God."
"Holy, Holy, Holy."
I thought as I entered that city,
My friends all knew me well.
They showed me the streets of Heaven;
Such scenes too numerous to tell;
I saw Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
Mark, Luke and Timothy.
But I said, "I want to see Jesus,
He's the One who died for me."

Chorus
"Holy, Holy, Holy."
"Holy, Holy, Holy."

I'm so sorry for your loss Vicki.... Please let us know if you need anything... we are here if you need us..

Perfect sentiments Susie..

oh vicki i am so sorry to hear this news. my thoughts,love and prayers are with you and your family during this most difficult time. may your happy memories bring you some comfort. :grouphug:

Vicki sending prayers and hugs to your family.

Susie hope the tests go well for Stone. My nephew was diagnosed with Ausburgers (sp) about 4 years ago (its a very mild form of autism) having a diagnoses has made a huge change in him and the family and how things are handled at home and school. If I can be of any help with info from my DB let me know.

Thanks for the good wishes guys.

We had another IEP meeting yesterday and the school district agreed to honor my request for private psych testing. I don't know if this will include the Autism screening or not but at least I am down for only that much of it. My logic for the request was that the school psychologist was there to do what was in the best interest of hte district not Stone.

The hard part is getting someone to schedule an appointment for us for the screening.

The Asperger diagnosis would be the answer to so many prayers for our family. It owuldn't change him but it would open up so many resources.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter