Prayer requests

Hugs and prayers Susie... at least know we have answers and we can move forward... :)

We'll talk in Disney... give Stone a big hug from us!!!! :)

Thanks to everyone for the prayers and pixie dust.

Disney will be a much welcomed break after ths week!

hugs and prayers to you and stone! at least you know now. now you can move forward. lots of hugs for you two.:hug:

have a great trip!:thumbsup2

Susie, as you already know, we walk this path too. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. I am only a phone call away if you need to talk.

I could share so many things that we have been through, but each child is so different. I've often said, raising a child with autism is just like raising a typical child just with a twist some days. And some of those days are twistier than others, but good days are so sweet.

WDW will be good for both of you. Enjoy.

Please keep my cousin Jessica in your prayers tonight. She is very ill and had gall bladder surgery yesterday. she is not recovery well. I am in contact with her sister in VA. They are having a tough time because she and her husband are so far away, so could you pray for their peace and strength as well?
Their father passed away when I was pregnant with DS6, they have been through enough.

Prayers and hugs to you and your family BAMB. :hug:

Latest update on Jess via my dad. Apparently she has an anomaly in her genetic makeup. She has a artery behind her gall bladder, well they cut that by accident when they removed her gall bladder. So she had internal bleeding. Obviously they weren't looking for it to be careful because it shouldn't be there.
So the DR did surgery again last night and she is feeling much better today. But I would guess she is not out of the woods yet. So can you keep praying for her please?
Thanks.

Well, that would explain it..but not how the DR. didn't notice the artery.... hummm...

who knows. Like I said though, if they weren't looking for it cause it wasn't supposed to be there :confused3

I talked to her daddy last night and asked him to look out for her. She is too young to be joining him. Crap now I'm gonna cry........

I am glad she is feeling better today, but will continue to pray for her and your family. :hug:

Thank goodness they found out what the problem was and was able to fix it.

My thoughts are with her for a speedy recovery.

Keep praying for Jessica please, she is still bleeding and they can't figure out where it's coming from.

I am trying to find out what hospital she is in, maybe Mass General? I don't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter