Priceline Express Deals

Dh said he wants to go on the weekend for sure since he would have to miss two days of work otherwise. It doesn’t seem like we’ll get a good deal in February though for weekends. Is anyone willing to help me find a deal any weekend in February for one night? My goal would be to stay under $300 if possible

These are the nights we could do:
2/15, 2/16, 2/20, 2/21, 2/22, 3/23, 2/28, 2/29 and 3/1

Moving on to the next weekend

2/28
4* 4.1/5 $149+$34 resort fee = Dolphin
Dolphin revealed $189
Swan revealed $218

2/29
4* 4.1/5 $163+$34 resort fee = Dolphin
Swan revealed $227
Dolphin revealed $208
3.5* 4.1/5 $215 = Coronado
CSR and CBR are both a little under $300 in revealed

3/1
4* 4.5/5 $285 = AKL
3.5* 4.3/5 $243 = POR

All are Hotwire. I'm not that great with Priceline.

I know that the Swolphin has a parking fee, but since the Disney hotels do, too, that's not as much of a difference. I think Swolphin guests still get free parking at the parks. I'm loving that Dophin price for 2/28!

Also, if you have a car, are you open to some place off property? If it's for some maternity shots, do you really need to be on property?

Last edited:
Moving on to the next weekend

2/28
4* 4.1/5 $149+$34 resort fee = Dolphin
Dolphin revealed $189
Swan revealed $218

2/29
4* 4.1/5 $163+$34 resort fee = Dolphin
Swan revealed $227
Dolphin revealed $208
3.5* 4.1/5 $215 = Coronado
CSR and CBR are both a little under $300 in revealed

3/1
4* 4.5/5 $285 = AKL
3.5* 4.3/5 $243 = POR

All are Hotwire. I'm not that great with Priceline.

I know that the Swolphin has a parking fee, but since the Disney hotels do, too, that's not as much of a difference. I think Swolphin guests still get free parking at the parks. I'm loving that Dophin price for 2/28!

Also, if you have a car, are you open to some place off property? If it's for some maternity shots, do you really need to be on property?
Wow that 2/28 is a good price! Even the revealed price isn’t too bad. I totally forgot about parking costs at Disney resorts. We haven’t stayed very often since they went into effect.

I’d really rather stay onsite for ease of access. Swolphin would work great for getting to HS and I was also hoping for pictures in the sand at BC/YC. We’ll be back 3/5 and possible staying offsite with chase points. I figured this might be our last on-site stay for a little while since the baby comes in April.

We get free parking at the parks anyway with our APs. How long do you think those deals will last? I don’t want to make a decision until I can see the weather forecast since we’re doing pictures.

We only need one night. Is it available for just one night? Thanks for looking! I’m not great with Priceline. I would hate if it isn’t actually dolphin

Bummer - I just checked each night of that weekend individually, and it's not showing up. BUT, I checked the Marriott app, and you can book the Dolphin directly with Marriott for a total of $310.50 for the night of 2/21 (including resort fee but not including parking). Saturday 2/22 is more expensive. Sunday 2/23 is only $253.13! Those are 2 double bed rates, which are a little lesser than king rates. If you are ok with a prepaid rate, you can get the price even a little cheaper. I think those might be Marriott Bonvoy Member Rates (I didn't look closely enough, but I'm guessing they are). If you aren't a member, it's free to join. Swan and Dolphin also typically have AAA rates - I didn't think to click for that rate when I was searching.

Wow that 2/28 is a good price! Even the revealed price isn’t too bad. I totally forgot about parking costs at Disney resorts. We haven’t stayed very often since they went into effect.

I’d really rather stay onsite for ease of access. Swolphin would work great for getting to HS and I was also hoping for pictures in the sand at BC/YC. We’ll be back 3/5 and possible staying offsite with chase points. I figured this might be our last on-site stay for a little while since the baby comes in April.

We get free parking at the parks anyway with our APs. How long do you think those deals will last? I don’t want to make a decision until I can see the weather forecast since we’re doing pictures.

No idea how long they will last. Hotwire comes and goes. You can pay a slightly higher rate for refundable bookings. On 2/28 the Dolphin's $189 rate is non-refundable, but if you go with the $199 rate, it can be refunded. The deal isn't as good, but you get more flexibility.

Bummer - I just checked each night of that weekend individually, and it's not showing up. BUT, I checked the Marriott app, and you can book the Dolphin directly with Marriott for a total of $310.50 for the night of 2/21 (including resort fee but not including parking). Saturday 2/22 is more expensive. Sunday 2/23 is only $253.13! Those are 2 double bed rates, which are a little lesser than king rates. If you are ok with a prepaid rate, you can get the price even a little cheaper. I think those might be Marriott Bonvoy Member Rates (I didn't look closely enough, but I'm guessing they are). If you aren't a member, it's free to join. Swan and Dolphin also typically have AAA rates - I didn't think to click for that rate when I was searching.
Thanks! I'm looking at the Marriott site now. I'm a Marriott Bonvoy Member, but don't have AAA so I'll see what I can find. I wouldn't do the prepay deal unless it was closer and I could see what the weather was like.

No idea how long they will last. Hotwire comes and goes. You can pay a slightly higher rate for refundable bookings. On 2/28 the Dolphin's $189 rate is non-refundable, but if you go with the $199 rate, it can be refunded. The deal isn't as good, but you get more flexibility.
I'd be willing to pay the extra $ to make sure it's refundable. I'm typing all of this on a Google Doc lol. I have it shared with Dh so he can look at it when he gets the chance. We may go ahead and book one of the cheaper ones with a refundable rate.

This is what Marriott offers for 02/28, using a AAA discount:
Traditional, Guest room, 2 Double, No view

AAA Hot Deals, AAA membership card required, prepay in full, non-refundable if cancelled more than 1 day after booking, no changes

Rate Details
$180 USD / night

AAA rate, AAA membership card required, refundable with a minimum 5 day notice
Rate Details
$189 USD / night

@ClapYourHands Is this just to throw me off? I think this is one you mentioned that would be the Dolphin.

The last person booked hotel is not a reliable indication of the current listing.

Dolphin is 4.1/5
Hilton Bonnet Creek is 4.4/5
Dolphin has $34 resort fee
Hilton Bonnet Creek has $45 resort fee

The real smoking gun that you have the Dolphin is the double bed option. The Dolphin is the ONLY 4-star resort in the Bonnet Creek area with double beds. You see 4-star with double beds, you know it's the Dolphin.

The last person booked hotel is not a reliable indication of the current listing.

Dolphin is 4.1/5
Hilton Bonnet Creek is 4.4/5
Dolphin has $34 resort fee
Hilton Bonnet Creek has $45 resort fee

The real smoking gun that you have the Dolphin is the double bed option. The Dolphin is the ONLY 4-star resort in the Bonnet Creek area with double beds. You see 4-star with double beds, you know it's the Dolphin.
Thank you so much for all of your help! I really appreciate it. I told Dh that it’ll probably be the swan or dolphin as our choice. He said we could do a Sunday because he gets every other Friday off and could switch that with Monday. I might book something refundable and keep an eye on the hot deals. A lot of the dates were cheaper through Marriott directly

Curious if anyone might be able to help me decipher some hotwire deals.

I'm looking at 5/15-20 and there's a few deals that I'm pretty positive are WDW hotels

There's one for $209 with a royal guest room for $236 so that's POR.

There's one for $279 that's 0.2 miles from AK so I'm assuming it's AKL lol.

There's two for $129 a night and $119 a night that I'm assuming are values but I'm just not sure how to tell which one.

Curious if anyone might be able to help me decipher some hotwire deals.

I'm looking at 5/15-20 and there's a few deals that I'm pretty positive are WDW hotels

There's one for $209 with a royal guest room for $236 so that's POR.

There's one for $279 that's 0.2 miles from AK so I'm assuming it's AKL lol.

There's two for $129 a night and $119 a night that I'm assuming are values but I'm just not sure how to tell which one.
119 is AS Sports (4.1/5 1 mile from AK)
129 is AS Music (4.0/5. 1.3 miles from AK)

Also AoA Lion King Suite $315 (3* 4.3/5)
There is also Coronado for $204 (3.5* 4.1/5)

Last edited:
I'm traveling in late August, in a typically a slow week. When do you all reccomend I book through HW or PL for the best deals? Two months prior or do I push it and wait even longer?

I'm traveling in late August, in a typically a slow week. When do you all reccomend I book through HW or PL for the best deals? Two months prior or do I push it and wait even longer?

Hard to say. The deals pop up at different times, sometimes not at all. Sometimes not for your whole trip, etc. Best advice is to book something through a regular venue that is refundable, and then wait to see if a better deal comes along.

If you see an opaque listing that represents a good value to you, take it and then don't look at HW/PL again.

The really low prices are usually a few weeks out, and often for a few days here and there, so you might need to stitch together your full stay with some days that aren't as discounted. Sometimes, though, you wait too long and inventory dries up a bit and the deals aren't as good.

I've been following this thread pretty regularly since last summer. We've definitely seen some people get killer deals. But we've also seen people frustrated that the deals aren't as good as previous years. It seems like Disney bookings have become less predictable.

I booked ASMu back in January for a May trip on HW. Since then the prices have only gone up. Last night I decided I want to add a day, and the prices on HW/PL and other discounted sites like Undercover Tourist and Expedia are MORE expensive than what I could book directly through Disney. In the next month or two, those prices might come down, but it also looks to me like the inventory might be drying up as people book rooms. In fact, I can't find non-preferred rooms available for that date at all at ASMu. If you're looking at moderate and deluxe resorts, there's probably more inventory available.

Anyone feel like guessing this one for me? nov 29-Dec 8th, hotwire, preferred room or "hotel chooses bed type", 3 star, 4.1/5. THANK YOU!

Can anyone confirm my suspicions about these? (5/22-5/23)
Via hotwire:

4* 4.5/5 $310 (reg $444) Bonnet Creek .2mi from Animal Kingdom.....this is AKL, right?

3* 4.0/5 $142 (reg $359) Bonnet Creek 1mi from ESPN, 1.3mi from AK.....this is an All-Star?

3* 4.1/5 $125 Bonnet Creek 1.3mi from ESPN, 1mi from AK.....also an All-star?

Hotwire 5/11 - 5/16:

I feel that I'm so bad at these: 3.5* 4.1/5 3.5-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area for $159 is that Coronado?

Also anyone see any others for those dates? Really appreciate the help :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter