Priceline Express Deals

5/11 - 5/16

I have a 4 Star 8+ Rating on Priceline Express for Bonnet Creek. It's not the Dolphin because the room choices are King, Two Queens, and Two Queens and One Double.

Is this the Swan, the One Double room makes me think no...

5/11 - 5/16

I have a 4 Star 8+ Rating on Priceline Express for Bonnet Creek. It's not the Dolphin because the room choices are King, Two Queens, and Two Queens and One Double.

Is this the Swan, the One Double room makes me think no...

View attachment 473170
The Swan is a 4.5* resort on PL, so nope on that.
This is going to be Hilton-Orlando Bonnet Creek, it is the only 4* 8-guest resort in BC with 600 reviews (currently 603 reviews to be exact.) You should see a $45 per night mandatory fee on the booking page for HOBC.

Hotwire 5/11 - 5/16:

I feel that I'm so bad at these: 3.5* 4.1/5 3.5-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area for $159 is that Coronado?

Also anyone see any others for those dates? Really appreciate the help :)
That is Coronado.

Also. 3*s

4.1/5 $139 = Pop
4.0/5 $ 119 = Music
4.1/5 $112= Sports

Can anyone check and see if a Disney resort is available 6/7-6/10 for an express deal? I am having trouble getting the hotel canary to show any choices. It continually tells me to hold while it’s looking but never gives any choices. Ugghh

Can anyone check and see if a Disney resort is available 6/7-6/10 for an express deal? I am having trouble getting the hotel canary to show any choices. It continually tells me to hold while it’s looking but never gives any choices. Ugghh
According to several people, Hotel Canary has not been working for a while now.
I'm not great at Priceline, but I can help with HotWire. Your dates have several options.

3 star options
4.1/5 rating $129 = Pop
4.0/5 rating $109 = Music
4.1/5 rating $109 = Sports

3.5 star options
4.3/5 rating $192 = POFQ
4.1/5 rating $149 = Coronado

4 star options
4.5/5 rating $253 = AKL
4.1/5 rating $169 + 34 resort fee = Dolphin

4.5 star
4.5/5 rating $404 = Grand Floridian

According to several people, Hotel Canary has not been working for a while now.
I'm not great at Priceline, but I can help with HotWire. Your dates have several options.

3 star options
4.1/5 rating $129 = Pop
4.0/5 rating $109 = Music
4.1/5 rating $109 = Sports

3.5 star options
4.3/5 rating $192 = POFQ
4.1/5 rating $149 = Coronado

4 star options
4.5/5 rating $253 = AKL
4.1/5 rating $169 + 34 resort fee = Dolphin

4.5 star
4.5/5 rating $404 = Grand Floridian

thank you so much! Are these hidden deals on Hotwire (like Priceline) or are they listed?

Hello, I am trying to book a priceline deal from March 17 - March 21. I found one hotel express deal for $142. 8+ rating 1100 reviews

Disney Spring Area - 4 stars available
I'm hoping it is a disney hotel. Thank you for your help.
Bed Choice Available
Hotel Amenities
Free Internet Available
Pets Allowed
Indoor Swimming Pool
Airport Shuttle
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Fitness Center
Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
Spa
Restaurant
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Free Internet Access
Swimming Pool

Last edited:
already have all star music booked through disney but was looking on hotwire and saw for my dates 04/19 to 04/23 a deal in bonnet creek for $189 a night plus can get 10% discount off that price
list with
Complimentary
Free internet
Amenities
Airport shuttleGolf nearbyPet friendlyPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

im guessing its port orleans as besides hotel select room it has other price as $238 Royal Guest Rm-Garden View

already have all star music booked through disney but was looking on hotwire and saw for my dates 04/19 to 04/23 a deal in bonnet creek for $189 a night plus can get 10% discount off that price
list with
Complimentary
Free internet
Amenities
Airport shuttleGolf nearbyPet friendlyPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

im guessing its port orleans as besides hotel select room it has other price as $238 Royal Guest Rm-Garden View
If royal guest room is an option for room choice then it’s definitely POR

Hello, I am trying to book a priceline deal from March 17 - March 21. I found one hotel express deal for $142. 8+ rating 1100 reviews

Bed Choice Available
Hotel Amenities
Free Internet Available
Pets Allowed
Indoor Swimming Pool
Airport Shuttle
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Fitness Center
Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
Spa
Restaurant
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Free Internet Access
Swimming Pool

Hi. I don't think there are any 4 star Disney hotels in Disney Springs area. The only one that fits in the 8+ rating and 1100 reviews is the Hyatt Grand Cypress.

Bed Choice Available
The only hotel that is 4* 8-guest with 1100 reviews is Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort. (It is also the only resort with more than 1,000 reviews - currently at 1,136.)
(Edit: Whoops, didn't see MikeyF's reply already above until I posted.)

Anyone see anything for 3/6 to 3/10? Been checking quite a bit and cant seem to find any Disney resorts.

Hotwire

Interestingly, I see some price discrepancies when I look on the app vs the website this morning. Have not seen that before.

4* 4.2/5 $259+$34 resort fee = Swan
4* 4.1/5 $214+$34 resort fee (app price); $209+$34 resort fee (website price) = Dolphin
4* 4.5/5 $459 (app price); $452 (website price) = Animal Kingdom Lodge
4.5* 4.5/5 $514 (app price) or $506 (website price)= Grand Floridian

Anyone see anything for 3/6 to 3/10? Been checking quite a bit and cant seem to find any Disney resorts.
Nothing Disney out there on Priceline, but you can some good deals for the Dolphin in April, May and the first week of June. Here's hoping they open something up for March soon!

Nothing Disney out there on Priceline, but you can some good deals for the Dolphin in April, May and the first week of June. Here's hoping they open something up for March soon!

Lately I’ve seen Hotwire have deals for dates Priceline does not. There is absolutely nothing for my dates on PL, but several choices on HW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter