• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Hey Fellow members. I got some codes recently for a stay (I actually didn't even stay because Disneyland was closed) but they sent me the come back again soon promo code. It expires on 11/21 but its good for 10 percent off if someone can use it.

The code is 87V94M4L39. Hope it can help someone.

Can any Hotwire experts confirm if this is Yacht Club for me please? Dates are December 3-7. They also have Pop listed for $84/night for those dates for anyone looking.

Attachments

• FFA97534-0A11-4F9D-8C94-2FFF44595A48.png
    FFA97534-0A11-4F9D-8C94-2FFF44595A48.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 2EAE11BB-1C68-46A9-A32E-0616D6785C94.png
    2EAE11BB-1C68-46A9-A32E-0616D6785C94.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 571E40DB-2E9B-4BE8-9215-96E6CD914E00.png
    571E40DB-2E9B-4BE8-9215-96E6CD914E00.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 38
Also wanted to ask, how do you add adults to the room if booking through Hotwire or Priceline? We’ve added kids to the room by going through the wholesale department but wasn’t sure if the process was the same to add 2 adults.

Can any Hotwire experts confirm if this is Yacht Club for me please? Dates are December 3-7. They also have Pop listed for $84/night for those dates for anyone looking.

It says free parking. Yacht Club charges for parking, doesn’t it? I’d doubt it’s YC if that’s the case.

Also wanted to ask, how do you add adults to the room if booking through Hotwire or Priceline? We’ve added kids to the room by going through the wholesale department but wasn’t sure if the process was the same to add 2 adults.
Last month I tried to add my adult bother to the room via the same process but was going to be charged an extra daily fee for him. So I waited until we flew down and during check-in I asked the cast member at the counter to add him to the room and was not charged the extra fee (thankfully but was also prepared to pay it if necessary). 🙂 The only problem is he wasn't "linked" to the reservation in MDE before the trip, so any park reservations I did I had to make for him separately. Magical Express didn't have an issue with adding him once we arrived at MCO either.

It says free parking. Yacht Club charges for parking, doesn’t it? I’d doubt it’s YC if that’s the case.
Can't count on amenities on Hotwire or Priceline Express being accurate, they put incorrect ones on hidden deals all the time. These deals also have Beachfront Hotel as an amenity, but is a pretty long walk to the actual beach. :D

Your screen capture doesn't show the guest rating, but assuming it is the one with a 4.5/5 guest rating, yes that is very likely Yacht Club.
I went through identifying and discounting the other possible 4* 4.5 resorts in my last blog post.

Before I book on Priceline, I want to get the opinion of the collective hive mind...it looks like this express deal is for the YC, but want to make sure before I finalize. It seems pretty obvious but want to make sure!

Any current promo codes for Priceline? All I have seen in this thread have expired...
I have this 5% off code I won't be using! 6B36EQ4LJ8. I would check RetailMeNot as well, I think they normally have coupon codes better than the 5% off. 🙂

I have this 5% off code I won't be using! 6B36EQ4LJ8. I would check RetailMeNot as well, I think they normally have coupon codes better than the 5% off. 🙂
Thanks!! I actually found a code for 7% off on RetailMeNot...saved me $95!

Next question...how do I link to MDE? Can I use the confirmation number Priceline gave me? Or is their confirmation number different from Disney's?

Does anyone know if Hotwire typically runs any sales for Black Friday? Deciding if I should wait for a coupon code before booking

Does anyone know if Hotwire typically runs any sales for Black Friday? Deciding if I should wait for a coupon code before booking
Not Hotwire, but Priceline sent an email a little while ago that said they'll have deals announced every two hours. It looks like the first Flash Deal was 5 a.m., next up 7 a.m. according to the countdown once you log in.

Here's a code dropped this morning for PLE
10% off Hotel, Flight and Rental Car Express Deals* with coupon BF20SAVE10
Max savings of $60, valid all day!
Travel now through December 31st, 2021.

Edit, once I logged in, I saw this code, but only can be used on the app, they say 50 available, 30% off up to $100
8AZ9NC8XK9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter