• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

I feel like I only get these when I don't have any trips on the horizon lol. Hopefully others can take advantage of it!
Isn't that the way? lol
I just got this code in email last night, but I had rec'd a PIN from Disney so booked that way and did a split stay with it at CSR (2 nights standard and 4 nights GDT). I keep checking the first two nights to see if I can get something better priced, even at CSR, but the only thing showing up is CBR on my dates next week. Seems like a decent deal but not a large enough savings to deal with the hassle of changing resorts since that resort doesn't excite me for this trip.

Previously CSR always popped up on my dates!

Has anyone else experienced crazy high resort fees for what I believe to be the Swan?
4795FD18-1068-43AF-BDA2-E2A0B2BF7140.png214A6356-3937-43DB-B7D1-7195B7EE6AC2.jpeg

I was just wondering if anyone had experience at check in.
I don't know. I haven't seen any reports and I follow this thread regularly. If it does happen that someone books a trip showing those fees, I hope they'll let us know what happens.

12/12-12/16
The picture cut it off but one of the amenities is also spa services. Is the airport shuttle a good indicator that it's a disney hotel?
Yes, that's Coronado. I've booked it as a PL express deal before and it's giving me the "Hint, you've stayed here before" message. But all the indicators line up as well.

Looking to book a quick trip to WDW next week. Looking for a room 11/16-11/18. Hoping to beat the passholder rate at Pop Century of $127 per night including fees.

Anyone see anything? Any help is much appreciated.

Looking to book a quick trip to WDW next week. Looking for a room 11/16-11/18. Hoping to beat the passholder rate at Pop Century of $127 per night including fees.

Anyone see anything? Any help is much appreciated.
I see a PLE for Caribbean Beach for $139/night.

Today I noticed when doing a PL search that any time I use the Sort By Lowest Price feature, it changes the results and removes the PL Expess deals that had been scattered throughout (when the default list came up sorted by, I think, Nearby). Anyone else have this happen?

Today I noticed when doing a PL search that any time I use the Sort By Lowest Price feature, it changes the results and removes the PL Expess deals that had been scattered throughout (when the default list came up sorted by, I think, Nearby). Anyone else have this happen?
Yes! It started happening to me on Sunday when I tried to look up what was out there while writing a blog post. For a minute I thought they were onto me and had blocked my IP from searching Express Deals :D Sorry it is happening, but glad it is not just me.

Priceline's site can be very glitchy and they often take a long time to figure when when things are borked.

I did find a workaround: you have to live without the lowest price sort, but if you clear all Priceline cookies from your browser (or use incognito mode I suppose), then go back in through the front Priceline.com page, you can at least filter down to Bonnet Creek & Disney Springs and select just Express deals.
But, usually it only works once, so if you are checking out different searches you have to go back to square 1 again to start the next search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter