Priceline Express Deals

What’s the best site for find a good rate? I’m so nervous to try but I’m wanting a one night stay November 13th. Everything I’m finding on Priceline has resort fees. ☹
Try Hotwire. I believe the top one is YC and the bottom is CB pirate room.

Attachments

• 22741F38-2834-4F75-AC93-2D9D95CC997D.png
    22741F38-2834-4F75-AC93-2D9D95CC997D.png
    453 KB · Views: 65
⚡ ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE. ⚡
Yep, there is! Similar usage - enter Stars, Overall guest rating (a decimal) and select location. You can give it a try here!

Awesome, you are the best!! The listing I am trying to figure out is below. What is confusing me is the "free parking" and "beachfront hotel" amenities. I am assuming the "free parking" is the biggest red flag it is not a Disney resort but figured I would throw it out there if anyone had any ideas.
Matching results from the tool are:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's Boardwalk Inn
Disney's Yacht Club Resort

I should probably put a caveat on using these tools: I do my best to keep them up to date - Priceline's ratings system is usually more static, so is easier to check.
Hotwire is a hot mess - their review counts go up and down at a whim. For resorts that have low review counts (like the new JW Marriott) the guest rating can fluctuate widely, PLUS the overall and sub-ratings shown on the Hotwire resort listing can take a day or three to syn up with the hidden Hot Rate system, so my matcher might be off by .1 or so in some cases.

When that is happening regularly with a particular resort, I try to add a note saying so.
Also, today I noticed that the JW Marriott once again changed overall rating down to 4.7 (was previously 5.0 and 4.8 over the last 2 weeks) and the deals in a desktop browser have now synced up - BUT the ones shown on the mobile apps still have it as 4.8.

TL;DR: If you ever enter a guest rating from a Hot Rate deal and the matcher says there are none, be aware that something might have changed in the last few days.
The GOOD NEWS is that this is usually an issue with non-Disney resorts. While Swan and Dolphin do have some ratings wiggle room, the Disney resort ratings are usually are pretty static.

Awesome, you are the best!! The listing I am trying to figure out is below. What is confusing me is the "free parking" and "beachfront hotel" amenities. I am assuming the "free parking" is the biggest red flag it is not a Disney resort but figured I would throw it out there if anyone had any ideas.
Matching results from the tool are:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's Boardwalk Inn
Disney's Yacht Club Resort

View attachment 534062
Ah, there's an easy tell on Hotwire to help you: look at the full price listed in this Hot Rate and then scroll down. You should see a non-hidden resort with the same ratings and the price will usually be off by $1 from the strike-out price. In this case you'll 99.44% find that this is Yacht Club.

Ah, there's an easy tell on Hotwire to help you: look at the full price listed in this Hot Rate and then scroll down. You should see a non-hidden resort with the same ratings and the price will usually be off by $1 from the strike-out price. In this case you'll 99.44% find that this is Yacht Club.
Ahh, I just noticed your amenity question: I suppose a sand-bottom pool could be called beachfront? ;)

Yes, sometimes both Priceline and Hotwire have incorrect amenities. For example, Priceline Express has some hidden Art of Animation deals now that also say Free Parking.
Bogus, of course, so you have to take some info on hidden deals with a grain of salt.

Is there a spreadsheet for Universal Hotels for Hotwire and Priceline? (Sorry if this is wrong thread.)

Wow, you're good (and that's an understatement). Added the BDAY20 code in the app (good through 10/23 bookings) for another $20 off. If I would have booked direct and used the 30% off deal - This still saved me $131. Many thanks!

Is there a spreadsheet for Universal Hotels for Hotwire and Priceline? (Sorry if this is wrong thread.)
I have separate tabs for Disney and UOR areas in each of the matchers for one-stop shopping.
Peek down at the bottom of the page and you can click on the one you want:

Sometimes on mobile devices the tabs can be hidden if you are in edit mode or looking at the page vertically etc - but should always be visible on a desktop browser.

Priceline Express Matcher link

Hotwire Resort Matcher Link

Last edited:
I got Coronado for 110 plus tax on hotwire, I added the kids when I got to the hotel.. but this trip began at pop so the park reservations and bands were added with the first night. I added a night when American changed my flight to the next day with findhotel.com
It was 50. Extra at the hotel desk to upgrade to the tower.

I got Coronado for 110 plus tax on hotwire, I added the kids when I got to the hotel.. but this trip began at pop so the park reservations and bands were added with the first night. I added a night when American changed my flight to the next day with findhotel.com
It was 50. Extra at the hotel desk to upgrade to the tower.
Do you already get the text your other CSR room was ready before you stopped by the front desk and paid for the upgrade?

7Q68C88GY2 5% off PLE
*Coupon valid for Express Deals® hotels. Enter your coupon code at checkout. Book by 10/25/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only, discount applies before taxes and fees.

View attachment 534342

I'm thinking this is the Dolphin. Can anyone confirm?
It looks like Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek. If you select to go to where you select room type, the Dolphin fee is $30 per night, while Wyndham is less. The Dolphin does not accept dogs, while Wyndham does. Lots of things indicate not Dolphin. Also, the Dolphin only is open on limited dates, not daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter