Prices for tickets?

kutchyone

DIS Veteran
Relying on my friends out here again for information. We will need tickets for two days. I understand that there is some kind of deal that you pay for two days and get a third for free. We will have a couple of hours on the last day to go to the park. How much should I expect to pay for those tickets? Any additional discounts that I can look for? On the third day, the day we check out of the park, when does our "front of the line" privilege end and can we keep the car parked in the HRH parking lot?

I don't see on the Universal website the buy two day get one free anymore. They have a unlimited visit pass for the week. There is no start date but you have 5 consecutive days at the parks including City Walk. The cost is $89.95 for adults & $76.95 for children.

The FOTL access ends at the close of the day that you check out (12 midnight or park closing). I was able to keep my car in the Hard Rock parking lot with no problems.

Mr. Walker,

When I visisted their site all I saw was the buy two get one free for $93.00 something. Any chance that you could provide a link to that other deal? I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the information FOTL access. I was told that it expired at checkout.

I had to call the on-line ticket cust service# to get the buy 2/one day free (never expires) deal. Adult tickets were $89.95. Res clerk had to get a manager to call me back because he couldn't find it either - she did - very nice - and said it was available thru May. If for some reason that works better for you than the newer deals, you have to specifically ask for the 'Kissimmee-St. Cloud" offer - there was 10.80 tax and a 3.00 shipping fee(for 2 tickets). Don't be surprised if the person aswering doesn't know about it - it's off the site now - but if you want it ask to have a manager contact you. - good luck! (it also included one-time free City Walk pass - must be used within 7 days from first use of ticket).

Regarding the 2 day, 2 park pass with 3rd day free - I was told the same thing as bjakmom...thankfully I didn't have to wait for a manager to call me back! Also - If you're a member of AAA you can save a couple of $$ on the ticket price and avoid the shipping and handling charge....same deal..3rd day free.

I tried a few times to go to the Online Ticket Store but my PC kept timing out. I called them at 1-888-322-7119, the number on the Web site, and spoke to a very nice guy who attempted to place the order for me twice. He said he had never had a problem placing an order prior to this. He took the information down to place my order when the system came back up. This morning I received confrimation via e-mail. I decided to go with the Unviersal Bonus Pass which is for seven consecutive days at 89.95 each. Even though we only need three days this deal was cheaper then the buy two get one free for 93.00. Thanks to all of you for your help.:p

Okay, advice on tickets:

Ignore Universal's website. It's just confusing :(

Goto (or call) a southeastern AAA and ask what ticket deals they have. They have a good selection for a bit less than the website and they have a big printed list of all tickets available.

If you can't make the AAA detour, just buy it at the ticket window.

There, you can actually see what is for sale :) All sorts of deals could be missed if you don't buy them there..

For example, the two-day park hoppers with the third day are for sale there. Big giant signs advertising it. With the website and calling even, i couldn't even find out if a two day even existed anymore, or if it was replaced with the 7 day consecutive, (which is cheaper if you're jsut going for a week this year). 2 day passes never expire unused days, jsut so everyone knows, but 7 day consecutive do.

Oh, and if you happen to come accross a AAA AP deal, buy it!!! I love my AP cuz of all the savings :)
-Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter