Prima Flowers Swap--POST HERE WHEN RECEIVED!!

PixieDust32 said:
What kind of brads for the last group?

I want to be in one more group :)

Any kind/size brads that will fit with your flowers will do!

Did any of you guys catch the Primas that were just on QVC that sold out in about 2.5 seconds? I was thinking real hard and before I could even type the site in, it was sold out! :sad:

Do you want me to add you to C or D? :teeth:

Okay I've got my colors for my other 2 groups. My LSS doesn't label them with titles, but I searched online and I'm 99% sure I've got the right names: Fall 3 Large (Pinks, light greens) and Forever Flowers Wildflowers Passion Large (pinks and grays). And my black/white/gray is actually called Winter 1.

Notice I said in my post this morning that I'd go to the store "this week"? It only took me about 4 hours to hop on the highway. Everything else in my life I procrastinate like crazy but anything related to scrapping I'm like super on top of things. ;)

I would like to sign up for Group D since I think this would be fun. I will get back to you in a little while on my choice of flowers.

I can stop at my LSS on my way home from picking up some medication for my very sick pup :guilty:

please sign me up for group A,B and C. colors TBD.

Thanks!
Kellie

YodasMom said:
I would like to sign up for Group D since I think this would be fun. I will get back to you in a little while on my choice of flowers.

I can stop at my LSS on my way home from picking up some medication for my very sick pup :guilty:

I hope the pup feels better. :guilty: :wizard:

I'm all caught up with you guys, and bumping up for the nightime folks!

This swap thing is addicting ... I am new to swapping and have signed up for four swaps now !! I can't wait to get started on all of my stuff....

I stopped at the LSS on my way home tonight and I will take
Group D (with brads)
Small - assorted brights

Thanks !!!

Could I please sign up for group A and Group B TBA!!! You will turn me into a flower freak!!

Thanks Jen

I would like group b and d--mixed colors, the hawaiian type colors I guess, for lack of better description right now.

OK, I have picked and ordered my flowers :thumbsup2

group 1 - Prima Yellow Forever Hydrangea
group 2 - Prima White Forever Hydrangea
group 3 - Prima Rose Forever Hydrangea

twingle3 said:
bargainpack.com had quite a few diff types and colors to choose from . plus their shipping is super.

Got a mail saying my things will ship today. Came with a tracking number and everything. Thanks for the tip, I think I will be able to keep this company in business for a long time! Paypal is my favorite way to pay! :cool1:

okay, i just ordered off of qvc so i hope they will have them back in stock on qvc....there is a waitlist. so, can you put me in group 2 and i will do multi-colors in both groups. this will replace the green in group a. thanks so much. i would join group c as well but i don't want to spread myself too thin just in case qvc doesn't get them in in time and i have to go and find some. thanks for hostessing.

I would like to be in groups B and C. I will get back to you with the colors.
This was a fun swap last time. I can't wait to get more flowers! :cool1:-Now it looks like B is full. I can do C and D then.

angelmom said:
I would like to be in groups B and C. I will get back to you with the colors.
This was a fun swap last time. I can't wait to get more flowers! :cool1:-Now it looks like B is full. I can do C and D then.

OK, good. I was just about to post I put you in D with the brads. I'm glad that's ok with you!

A few spots are still left in Group C!!

YodasMom said:
For Group D, I will do Halloween primas with matching brads.

Thanks!!!!! :sunny:

Oooooo, I LOVE Halloween! Great, now I want to be in group D too. Will you please add me to group D Diana Lyn ? I cant think of anything past "Halloween primas" right now, I will have to get back to you on the colors. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter