Prima Flowers Swap--POST HERE WHEN RECEIVED!!

Dang it, the site I was ordering from has the multi-colored bright flowers backordered until late may. Would you switch my group B color to red for me?

spot in both group c (bright mixed) and d (black, white and grey with black or white brads)?

Thanks,
Shawna

OK, here's an update:

Group D now has 11 people in it. If anyone in group D is opposed to giving and getting an extra set, speak up and we'll see if anyone wants to drop out. Otherwise, Group D people, send 11 sets! :cool1:

Groups A and B are closed.

Group C has 4 spots left. Let's try to fill those 4 and closing this out. Worst case scenario, I'll just have to join group C myself! :rolleyes1

Put me in Group C and I'll get back to you on the color. :)

Sign me up for group C please!
My color is Summer #1
Thanks

ok Diana, sign me up for C. I'll find a color that the group doesn't already have and let you know.

Okay I have my flower's being sent I am doing Winter I for A and Spring III for B. And then I went ahead and got some super cute Daisys too so if there is a spot in Another group I will join in. My Boys will not be happy about all this flower action that is going to go on in our scrapbooks!!
Thanks Jen

It looks like we are all filled up now! :cheer2:

I updated the OP to show the final counts for each group. I'll be sending out pm's sometime over the weekend with my info!

group D :

I have the prima flower crate just like this one ( scroll down towards the end to see the flowers and leaves.

My question is this : Would it be okay for me to do a mixture of the crate for everyone? I have no idea what the names of the colors are, but all of these are really pretty. :) If its not okay then thats fine too, I can pick a color later. :thumbsup2

TTFN,
Kellie

disneyfreakk said:
group D :

I have the prima flower crate just like this one ( scroll down towards the end to see the flowers and leaves.

My question is this : Would it be okay for me to do a mixture of the crate for everyone? I have no idea what the names of the colors are, but all of these are really pretty. :) If its not okay then thats fine too, I can pick a color later. :thumbsup2

TTFN,
Kellie

I'm sure a mixture will be fine. They are all so pretty, I know I don't even care what colors I get! I'm not really a stickler with the colors, it's more of a guide so we don't sent out 10 packets of pink flowers and get 10 packets of pink back.

disneyfreakk said:
group D :

TTFN,
Kellie

I'm good with a mixture. :thumbsup2:

My flowers were shipped today. Now, to start stalking the mailman. He ought to be used to that by now. I order so many goodies online, I feel like I'm always expecting something from him.

(Note to self, buy mailman an extra nice holiday gift.)

I've found myself becoming more and more enamored of the Paperwishes.com site. Not only do they carry a great selection of goodies, they also have a print catalog that they send out. Nothing like being able to drool over scrapping goodies in the privacy of my own home.

NEWS!!!

My flowers and brads came from Bargainpack.com. All came except the Easter ones, they are backordered...

I am very impressed with the speed of the company...I just wish that they had been able to tell me about the backorder so I could have picked a different set. But the flowers are BEE-U-TEE-FUL!! :love:

ddavis860 said:
NEWS!!!

My flowers and brads came from Bargainpack.com. All came except the Easter ones, they are backordered...

I am very impressed with the speed of the company...I just wish that they had been able to tell me about the backorder so I could have picked a different set. But the flowers are BEE-U-TEE-FUL!! :love:

I've been very impressed with the two orders I've placed with Bargainpack too.

patchchild---i'm gonna have to check out paperwishes.com!

Poohbearlovinmama and I went to a brand new LSS that opened in our mall today. It was awesome, but no Primas. :sad: When we were checking out (no we didn't buy the entire store) I said wow, this place is so cool, I'd live here, if only they had primas, and then the guy said, they'll be getting them soon. :cool1: So, I'll be forwarding you all my new address at the LSS in our mall! :rotfl:

Just wondering......What size brads do you recommend we get for the Primas: the mini-brads or regular size ones?

YodasMom said:
Just wondering......What size brads do you recommend we get for the Primas: the mini-brads or regular size ones?

Depends on the size of your flowers. For the bigger ones, daisies and hydrangeas, I've used the regular sized ones, for the littler ones I've used the minis. Whatever you think looks best will be fine, I'm sure. Can you tell I'm a pretty easy going person?

I have a couple of questions too ! Do we attatch the brads to the flowers or just mail them out? And I am sending the Hydrangea tin flowers so how many of the big ones and how many of the smaller big flowers do I send? I saw the rate of exchange on the first page but it didnt say anything about that. I was thinking 8 large + 8 med.

disneyfreakk said:
I have a couple of questions too ! Do we attatch the brads to the flowers or just mail them out? And I am sending the Hydrangea tin flowers so how many of the big ones and how many of the smaller big flowers do I send? I saw the rate of exchange on the first page but it didnt say anything about that. I was thinking 8 large + 8 med.

I think even 8 large + 4 medium is fine. The scale we used last time was 10 large, but the hydrangeas are even larger than the large flowers. And don't worry about poking the brads through the flowers, just putting them all together in a baggie will work just fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter