Princess Half Marathon Weekend 2025 (Feb 20-24 2025)

azrivest

Chasing the rDream
Hey running royalty!

I'm already looking forward to next year so I'll start the thread.

Race Dates:
Thursday, February 20th - Expo opens until Saturday
Friday, February 21st - 5k
Saturday, February 22nd - 10k
Sunday, February 23rd - HM
Monday, February 24th - Yoga (I presume)

Challenge is the completion of the 10k + HM.

Registration Dates:
Club runDisney Registration: Tuesday, July 23, 2024 - 10:00 AM EASTERN
General Registration: Tuesday, July 30th, 2024 - 10:00 AM EASTERN

I'll update the post with themes, meetups and all when we know more.

Looking forward to another fun Princess Weekend!

Been thinking about jumping back into Princess, so consider me a maybe for now. I'm also considering going for the perfect season, since I plan to sign up for Dopey. I realize it is entirely an unofficial thing, but I'm trying to decide if it "counts" for me if I do it off-cycle, starting with MW and doing the calendar year. And if I don't do the DL weekends (because I really have no desire to go back to that Half for a WHILE).

I know the answer. Truly. I do.

Do we think they'll release themes before MW registration? One race weekend/year MAX is messing with me, and every year I'm sure that THIS will be the year they bring back Merida.

Do we think they'll release themes before MW registration? One race weekend/year MAX is messing with me, and every year I'm sure that THIS will be the year they bring back Merida.
With the virtual option gone, I can see them changing back to revealing themes later. But at the same time, they've been on that cycle for a few years now, so why change it? Also hoping for Merida! And I know she's not technically a princess, but I would die if Megara ever got her own race.

With the virtual option gone, I can see them changing back to revealing themes later. But at the same time, they've been on that cycle for a few years now, so why change it? Also hoping for Merida! And I know she's not technically a princess, but I would die if Megara ever got her own race.
yeah, and they also did the usual 2-weeks-before club registration with W&D. So.....July 9th as a target for theme release? Ugh.

Me too! When I saw Meg on course for the 10K, I pulled over really fast. I did make sure I wasn't cutting anyone off, but I also had tunnel vision. SOOOO happy it was her instead of Asha.

Is next year an anniversary for any of the princesses? That tends to drive either the half or challenge medals.

Me too! When I saw Meg on course for the 10K, I pulled over really fast. I did make sure I wasn't cutting anyone off, but I also had tunnel vision. SOOOO happy it was her instead of Asha.

Is next year an anniversary for any of the princesses? That tends to drive either the half or challenge medals.
75th of Cinderella
30th Pocahontas

Like PP said normally it’s 2 weeks before club registration

I plan to run the 5k with my BFF. I think she's committed, but we will see! I can't wait to pick our hotel, and plan for the next year! I'm all over the map with where we should stay. We are both Swan/Dolphin fans, but we need to get more around property to explore when we are without our kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter