Princessdisneybelle's planning journal-SOG July 2, 2007 finally ready to leave

I love the designs!!! Sooo cute!!!

The favor boxes and bubble wands are great ideas! All of those special touches will make your day even more magical!! :)

You are seriously one of the most creative people Ive seen in a while. You just keep coming up with more and more 'do it yourselfs'... I wish I could have been like you...

So far list of everything done... I'm kinda doing this so I can see what's done. :rotfl:

1. Site reserved and paid for (Shades of Green patio and ballroom)
2. Rev Tim reserved and paid for
3. Photography by Taz reserved and paid off
4. Shades of Green rooms blocked off
5. 1st newsletter done and mailed
6. Invitations bought ~sent
7. My dress bought and all accessories
8. Bridesmaid dresses and accessories bought
9. Bridesmaid bouquets, boutineers, mothers courages made
10. Pew bows made
11. Favors done: Mint to be, cry packs, Mickey suckers, M&M favors, keepsake envelopes, bubble wands.
12. Welcome bags done (looking for a few more items to add)
13. Bridesmaid's gifts done
14. Groomsman gifts started
15. Centerpieces done (will totally assemble there)
16. Cake table and sweethearts table decorations are done, Grandma made runners
17. I Do letters made
18. Ceremony fans designed will finish in May
19. Started buying things for Honeymoon, putting them in new luggage
20. Vows chosen
21. Music for ceremony chosen and put on cd
22. DG's gift started
23. Tuxes ordered, everyone fitted. Will pick up at Men's Warehouse in Orlando
24. My bouquet made
25. Parents gifts done
26. Guest book, goblets, cake knife and server purchased
27. Working on weekend itinerary
28. Rings purchased ( mine has to be resized do to lost weight)
29. Cake decided on. Getting it done at Publix
30. ADR's made
31. Park tickets and hotel paid for
32. Reception paid for
33. Looking into having a Magician~DF call's me Laura Magic.
34. Welcome campfire planned.
35. Working on tshirts for bridal party and honeymoon.

Well thats all i can think of for now. Whew I'm tired.

bow.jpg

Pew bows. I made 8. I'm gonna swag pink tulle between the chairs for the ceremony.

Oh my goodness! Laura, you are so talented! I just stumbled on to your planning journal and I am so glad I did. Everything is just so creative! You have outdone yourself! Wow! How did you make your bubble wands? I just love them, and I'd love to do something like that for my wedding :)

Oh my goodness! Laura, you are so talented! I just stumbled on to your planning journal and I am so glad I did. Everything is just so creative! You have outdone yourself! Wow! How did you make your bubble wands? I just love them, and I'd love to do something like that for my wedding :)

Aw thank you. I just got them at Walmart. they were $9.97 for 48. I used the end of a paint brush and painted mickey heads in random spots, sprayed them will a sealer and punched Mickey heads, with a punch I got at Hobby Lobby. Used curling ribbon. I think they are one of my fav things I have made.

Wow I just noticed your wedding is a week before mine :lovestruc

Oh my goodness, you've done an amazing job! Congratulations..I'm a bit jealous...hehe.:lmao:.

I"m really not sure. My mom has had it for along time. They are a blast to make. Maybe Michael's or a store like that?
We have a stand-up Mickey one somwhere in the house I am trying to hunt down (it is also about twenty years old)! My Mom use to be really into candy molds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter