Princessdisneybelle's planning journal-SOG July 2, 2007 finally ready to leave

I just made Mickey and Minnie suckers. These I love!

mickeysuckers001.jpg

Holy smokes! Princessdisneybelle.... you're a lean mean creatikng machiene. Boy I wish I had your creativity!

great work, your guests are going to be amazed :thumbsup2

PrincessDisneyBelle.... Can I come to the wedding??? I want to get in on all of this too!! If I cant be creative at my own wedding... can I atleast attend one that is? You are awesome... next time I have a major event I need to plan for-- ill just ask you for creative ideas!

Love all your stuff! :thumbsup2 Aren't bubble wands great? :)

I see that you are also great friends with the Mickey Whale of a Punch...:rotfl: :thumbsup2

I really like your lollipops. I wanted to make mickey head truffles, but ran out of time...maybe you want to make them? I was thinking of using the mickey head ice cube trays... :teeth:

Love all your stuff! :thumbsup2 Aren't bubble wands great? :)

I see that you are also great friends with the Mickey Whale of a Punch...:rotfl: :thumbsup2

I really like your lollipops. I wanted to make mickey head truffles, but ran out of time...maybe you want to make them? I was thinking of using the mickey head ice cube trays... :teeth:

Oh wow I have the Mickey ice cub trays. Great idea

PrincessDisneyBelle.... Can I come to the wedding??? I want to get in on all of this too!! If I cant be creative at my own wedding... can I atleast attend one that is? You are awesome... next time I have a major event I need to plan for-- ill just ask you for creative ideas!

Thank you very much. I really just want to make is special! Of course come on down. :banana:

How do you come up with all these cute ideas? Everything is so adorable you've created. I wish I was that creative.

Samantha

How do you come up with all these cute ideas? Everything is so adorable you've created. I wish I was that creative.

Samantha

Thank you. I don't know I guess I just want the wedding fun and memorable. I got alot of other ideas from brides on here and in magazines.

Yay! the tuxes are ordered. From Men's Warehouse. Fathers and DF and groomsmen will pick them up in Orlando.

Found out the complete tuxes were $400.

Final decision has been made on our cake. Here it is.

ourcake-1.jpg

It's called "Passion" from Publix. We are having a Mickey and Minnie cake top.

flavors are- creme cake with lemon filling, vanilla and choco cake with raspberry filling.

Final decision has been made on our cake. Here it is.

ourcake-1.jpg

It's called "Passion" from Publix. We are having a Mickey and Minnie cake top.

flavors are- creme cake with lemon filling, vanilla and choco cake with raspberry filling.

Soooo cute! The flavors sound yunny, too- the best of both worlds! Are you having them match the pink in your favors, cake servers or will it be lighter?
How are you feeling? I hope you are doing better!

It's gonna be a darker pink. I'm doing ok. Just in pain. Trying to keep my mind busy. Lol I'm gonna make Mickey head rice krispy treats for the welcome bags. I honestly think I am now crazy!

It's gonna be a darker pink. I'm doing ok. Just in pain. Trying to keep my mind busy. Lol I'm gonna make Mickey head rice krispy treats for the welcome bags. I honestly think I am now crazy!

Cute! Do you have a cold, or are you just going to shape 3 balls together? Cute idea :) :) I hope you feel better soon. I'm sure it puts a damper on the excitement you should be feeling right now :hug:

Cute! Do you have a cold, or are you just going to shape 3 balls together? Cute idea :) :) I hope you feel better soon. I'm sure it puts a damper on the excitement you should be feeling right now :hug:

Thanks Karen. I"m gonna use a Mickey head cookie cutter to cut them out. I'll post a pic after I try them.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I just noticed my typo and I asked if you had a cold instead of a mold! DOH! I think it's bed time :rotfl: I guess you knew what I meant. Great idea. I'd love to see pics when you're finished :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I just noticed my typo and I asked if you had a cold instead of a mold! DOH! I think it's bed time :rotfl: I guess you knew what I meant. Great idea. I'd love to see pics when you're finished :)

:rotfl: Yep I thinks it's bed time. I'll be sure to take pics. I might dip them in Pink candy melts too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter