Princesses at CRT and Akershus

Darth Insidious

Mouseketeer
I read somewhere Merida is now at CRT. I know princesses may vary. Anyone been to either princess meal in the past 2-3 months? Which princesses did you meet? Thank you.

Did dinner in early December at CRT. Met Merida, Aerial, Aurora, plus, of course, Cinderella! So yes, we can confirm Merida. She was funny!
Very glad that we can skip the Merida line. Not sure how bad it is in her new location but it was a very long wait last time we went.

We went to CRT over Christmas. We met Cinderella, Merida, Ariel and Jasmine.

We went to Akershus twice in the past year. One time we saw Ariel, Mulan, Aurora, Jasmine and Belle. The other time we saw Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Tiana and Aurora.

We did lunch at Askerhaus three months ago. I am not the princess person in our group, so i apologize for not knowing the names. But we were visited by Tiana, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Belle, and Snow White

Following this thread! We are planning to go to CRT in April, and we want to know what other princesses we’ll have to go find elsewhere. It sounds like Snow White isn’t at CRT anymore. Has anyone had luck with seeing her at Epcot? What about seeing Asha at Epcot? How long are the lines (how long is the wait) for princesses at the Epcot meet and greets?

Following this thread! We are planning to go to CRT in April, and we want to know what other princesses we’ll have to go find elsewhere. It sounds like Snow White isn’t at CRT anymore. Has anyone had luck with seeing her at Epcot? What about seeing Asha at Epcot? How long are the lines (how long is the wait) for princesses at the Epcot meet and greets?
Snow meets in Germany for her & Asha I’d look at mde at their set times and try to line up 10-15 mins before it’s listed

Would anyone recommend doing both Akershus and CRT? Is there overlap in the princesses seen at both locations? We have a long trip booked (14 days), so two character meals wouldn't be excessive.

Would anyone recommend doing both Akershus and CRT? Is there overlap in the princesses seen at both locations? We have a long trip booked (14 days), so two character meals wouldn't be excessive.
There is some overlap according to history on threads. But with Merida (instead of Snow White) being at CRT now (which is new), that’s one less overlap. I think overlap is only Ariel and Aurora? That being said, people do report random surprise princesses so it can always change. I would do both with 14 days. :)

I was just at Norway's breakfast last week. It's Ariel, Tiana, Snow White, Belle, and Aurora right now.

Ate at CRT last year and it was Ariel, Aurora, Snow White, Jasmine, and Cinderella. This was in August though so things may have changed.

We did CRT, Akershus and Story Book for the princess meals as some of our character meals. I was pleasantly surprised by the food at CRT (no Cindy in the house, though) and thought both the food and atmosphere at Akershus was “OK”. If I were to rank, Story Book for us was #1, followed very closely by CRT (which I think would have been a tie if Cindy was there that day), then a non-princess character meal, then Akershus.

Ultimately, ya’ need to eat, so if nowhere else draws you in Epcot, by all means, do Akershus; it wasn’t bad at all, just didn’t really wow, either. YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter