private jet adventure??

Just had a look at the website. Noticed that they didn't update all details for Paris. The fireworks show Illuminations retired in April 2023. It is back to Disney Dreams.

You do stay at the Disneyland Hotel now that it has reopened. Which has a rack rate of about 1.000 euro per night in high season. Makes this actually a good deal 😉

At my checkup today my doctor (also a Disney fan) said his wife mentioned this adventure. He told her they would need to save up a lot of money before they could afford it. Yes, that's coming from a physician...

My issue is still with the short period for this intense trip. I think at the end of the trip you are so exhausted: all the impressions, long days and switching time zones You probably cannot fully enjoy the final days.

I think the price is quite fair for what you get. Excluding some of the exclusive experiences, hotels and flights in high season are going to cost you a pretty penny if you were do this trip on your own, in the same class hotels and flights.

My issue is still with the short period for this intense trip. I think at the end of the trip you are so exhausted: all the impressions, long days and switching time zones You probably cannot fully enjoy the final days.

I think the price is quite fair for what you get. Excluding some of the exclusive experiences, hotels and flights in high season are going to cost you a pretty penny if you were do this trip on your own, in the same class hotels and flights.

It’s one of the reasons I like the fact that the final days are at WDW, where we have APs and have done pretty much everything hundreds of times. I won’t feel any pressure to do the majority of the park stuff other than the exclusive and behind the scenes stuff, not like I would if we were at one of the international parks that I’ve never been to before.

I’ve also gotten to the point in my life where I kind of like having someone else do all the planning and dealing with logistics and such. Could I plan a trip like this and see all the parks (minus the exclusives) on my own and save a fair bit of money? Yes, I’m perfectly capable of it. Am I really going to love having someone else do all the work and I can just have the fun? Absolutely! Heck, the group visa for China (and other countries) without any effort on my part is worth the price of admission alone. ;-)

Going back to the original question for the thread, I would be very interested if Disney offered just the San Francisco, Disneyland, and possibly Disney World portions of the private jet adventure together, maybe with commercial flights instead of private. Staying at Skywalker Ranch, getting a real tour of Lucasfilms and possibly Pixar, and getting a proper tour behind the scenes of Disney World is what I want from a trip like this.

Going back to the original question for the thread, I would be very interested if Disney offered just the San Francisco, Disneyland, and possibly Disney World portions of the private jet adventure together, maybe with commercial flights instead of private. Staying at Skywalker Ranch, getting a real tour of Lucasfilms and possibly Pixar, and getting a proper tour behind the scenes of Disney World is what I want from a trip like this.
I'd sign up for that!

Sayhello

we too received the brochure a few days ago... We joked that Disney's demographic research must have us completely wrong...

Then I wondered if we are just spending way too much money at Disney and that's what triggered mailing this to us!

Either way, the profits must be huge to go through the marketing expense of this one trip to mail brochures to schlubs like us who would never be able to afford this trip.

I did not get a brochure in the mail. I wonder what that means! :)

Sayhello

we too received the brochure a few days ago... We joked that Disney's demographic research must have us completely wrong...

Then I wondered if we are just spending way too much money at Disney and that's what triggered mailing this to us!

Either way, the profits must be huge to go through the marketing expense of this one trip to mail brochures to schlubs like us who would never be able to afford this trip.

There's a joke about a kid with a lemonade stand charging $1,000 per glass. Someone asks the kid why it's so expensive, and the reply is "I only need to sell one glass."

My guess is that Disney sends the mailing to an incredibly large number of people because the return on investment is pretty high. If you think about the cost of mailing vs. the price of the trip, they don't need that many people to actually sign-up for the trip to make back the cost of mailing.

As @WeLoveABD pointed out, people who get the mailing may not book this trip, but it may get them to look into other trips that may turn into an actual booking.

Last edited:
You don't market via a general mailing to Disney fans. Residents of Golden Oak. Netjets customers. Guests who book the Highest suites in Disney Resorts.

Offer a 10 day tour including just the far East parks, skipping the US parks and Paris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter