private jet adventure??

adznyfan

Earning My Ears
hi

does anyone think disney will have a private jet adventure with less than 24 days? like west coast adventure visiting all disney sites like pixar, skywalker ranch disneyland etc?

hi

does anyone think disney will have a private jet adventure with less than 24 days? like west coast adventure visiting all disney sites like pixar, skywalker ranch disneyland etc?
I was reading about the private jet adventure on Adventures by Disney website you visit Disneyland Honk Kong, Disneyland Paris, Disney Tokyo and also you get to visit the pyramids in Egypt I wish I could afford it sounds a dream once in a lifetime holiday.

From reading the Adventures by Disney website sounds like they only do 24 day's

Screenshot_20230711_182901_com.android.chrome.jpg

The one trip set for this week appears to be an experiment (they only scheduled the one for 2023). They have none scheduled for 2024. So we'll have to see if the current one even comes back.

Sayhello

They recently released two dates for 2024. The same schedule except you stay in San Francisco instead of at the Skywalker Ranch.

Also I agree that they probably won't have different itineraries anytime soon. This is a unique one to visit every Disney park in luxury. Some trips do have internal flights, but those are on commercial planes, not private jets.

Thanks for posting the link. The trip looks great so far. I'm really glad to see that they've brought out a real VIP experience feel for this trip. It's something I think the trips in general have lost over the years. I suspect the lucky people on this trip will get the full VIP experience and it will be whittled down going forward. I'm super jealous about Skywalker Ranch! I wonder why that was removed from the next trip.

Thanks for posting the link. The trip looks great so far. I'm really glad to see that they've brought out a real VIP experience feel for this trip. It's something I think the trips in general have lost over the years. I suspect the lucky people on this trip will get the full VIP experience and it will be whittled down going forward. I'm super jealous about Skywalker Ranch! I wonder why that was removed from the next trip.

I'm hoping it won't get watered down, the price has gone up for next year. Disappointed about no Skywalker Ranch next year, but if something has to go I think that's the least painful change. I'd be peeved if they dropped something more important, like the Archives or the various studio tours.

I'm hoping it won't get watered down, the price has gone up for next year. Disappointed about no Skywalker Ranch next year, but if something has to go I think that's the least painful change. I'd be peeved if they dropped something more important, like the Archives or the various studio tours.
I hope so, too, on watered down but that tends to happen with ABD. I always try to go the first year of something. We did the studios tour with regular ABD a number of years ago, and I think you can do the tour with D23 at certain times. For me Skywalker Ranch is a much bigger loss because it's so much harder to tour/stay there. I didn't read the itineraries closely enough to know what they are missing but it looks like no Marin at all and they stay in SF.

I hope so, too, on watered down but that tends to happen with ABD. I always try to go the first year of something. We did the studios tour with regular ABD a number of years ago, and I think you can do the tour with D23 at certain times. For me Skywalker Ranch is a much bigger loss because it's so much harder to tour/stay there. I didn't read the itineraries closely enough to know what they are missing but it looks like no Marin at all and they stay in SF.

It may be harder to stay at Skywalker Ranch, but for me it’s much less interesting. It’s really just a hotel/conference centre when it all comes down to it. I’ve looked at the pics online, and meh. My personal dealbreaker would be if they cut out the shopping times in the various “private” stores, or cut any of the studio backstage tours. I’d be fine if they cut the Taj Mahal and Egypt, though. You can do those on any trip, or even on your own. The point of paying Disney an exorbitant amount of money is to do exclusively Disney Stuff. (And yeah, the Ranch technically qualifies, but it just holds limited personal interest for me.) I’d love it if they added Club 33 tours in each park, though.

Actually thought this was a joke until I found it listed on their website. At that price, I seriously doubt you will have to be waiting in line to make a reservation..................LOL. How many people can actually afford $115,000 for a 24 day vacation? If you read the fine print, it is actually a 757 that have been 'reconfigured' to hold 75 people.

1689353273553.png

Actually thought this was a joke until I found it listed on their website. At that price, I seriously doubt you will have to be waiting in line to make a reservation..................LOL. How many people can actually afford $115,000 for a 24 day vacation? If you read the fine print, it is actually a 757 that have been 'reconfigured' to hold 75 people.

View attachment 777577

Well, since this year's trip sold out before even getting to public availability, and there were only about a dozen spots left on next year's first trip when it opened to the general public (not sure how many spots were left for the second trip at that point, or how much is left for either trip now) there's definitely a market for it, at least short term.

View attachment 777577
There is definitely a limited number of people who can afford a trip like this, but apparently there are enough for them to offer it once or twice a year.

Sayhello

If I could afford it I would book it without hesitation. Honestly, I hope that someday I will be able to afford it and they'll still be offering it.
If I won it or somebody gave it to me, I'd definitely go, but I don't see me ever paying that amount of money for this trip, even if I had it. I'd have to have a HELL of a lot more disposable income than $115,000 to ever consider this a good use of my travel money!

Sayhello

If I won it or somebody gave it to me, I'd definitely go, but I don't see me ever paying that amount of money for this trip, even if I had it. I'd have to have a HELL of a lot more disposable income than $115,000 to ever consider this a good use of my travel money!

Sayhello
Oh yeah, and the odds of this ever being an amount of money I'm able to hand over for a single trip are incredibly low. It'd be like an "I suddenly came into a bunch of money I wasn't expecting" situation that'd get me there.

ETA: For me, "if I could afford it" definitely means "if I could afford it without depleting my entire savings"

Sayhello

For what you get, it's in the same comparative ballpark as a lot of other ABD trips. There's lots of exclusive experiences, a lot of handholding, a lot of group activities, some higher end accommodations and travel methods, etc. If you want budget or cost-effective vacations, IMO you're not really booking ABD trips anyway. There's lots of cheaper ways to vacation, you're paying a premium for the Disney Extras, really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter