PS needed for lunch at Sci Fi in Oct?

crazymomof4

DIS Veteran
OK, I know the food is not the greatest but I want my kids to have the "experience" of the drive in.

Here's my question: We would be having lunch around 1-2pm on 10/9. Can you make PS's for a Sci Fi lunch? If so, would you recommend one, or is it not really necessary?

TIA

PS for lunch is a good idea. That is the only restaurant at WDW that we had a long wait each time we ate there even with PS. One time the wait was 30 min. and another an hour. This was in early Nov. when it really is not very crowded. Sci-Fi is very popular for lunch.

Usually, we make PS's the morning of the day we go to MGM. My mom usually runs over there around 10 or 10:30am to ensure a reservation - the times usually range from 11 to 1. If you want a certain time, then definitely make them further in advance; however, if you just want to grab a bite to eat, it's ok to just stop by that morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter