Pure thoughts?

okay - all ready to start on Tuesday-
the house is full of veg fruit and :scared1: SOY!

Hope I don't get mean. :guilty:

Meaner.:lmao:

I'm here for you bud...no, really. Right here eating my Cheetoes and Corn Dogs...

I am pretty good cutting out junk ... but my problem comes with Coke. ... Any suggestions on what would replace that in my head? Anyone? .:flower3:

I have a similar problem with Pepsi. I claim that I'm addicted to caffeine, and I am, but, the biggest issue is that I simply LIKE Pepsi. I've found that Mountain Dew (the Canadian non-caffeinated version) seems to fill the same taste desire for me. I'm not sure why it works, but, it does and since it doesn't include caffeine I drink less of it because it doesn't feed the chemical addiction.

Obviously Mountain Dew won't work for you unless you take a drive across the border or visit an import store, but, perhaps you can come up with something else to switch to and take it in steps. (I.e. Barqs has coke and root-beer flavour, then move to regular non-caffeinated root-beer, then to natural root-beer, then to juice, etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter