• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about dining plan???

codingkw

Now that I live in FL-it's Disney all the time
My vacation will be arriving on a saturday and leaving on a saturday...Do you have to pay for the day you leave?

codingkw said:
My vacation will be arriving on a saturday and leaving on a saturday...Do you have to pay for the day you leave?

The DDP and all it's components are based on the number of nights stay. IOW you are staying Sat to Sat= 7 nights. Therefore you (and whoever else is in your party) will receive 7 table service,7 counter service,and 7 snack credits each. How and when you use each of these components is totally up to you. HTH :thumbsup2

Your dining plan credits will be 'good' through midnight of your check-out date... meaning you can use any of your credits at any time from your check-in on the first Saturday, through midnight of the second Saturday (your check-out date).

Now, as for how many credits you have...

DDP credits are based on your total nights of stay in your MYW package. You indicated that you will check in on a Saturday, and have room reservations to stay over night for that first Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. You then check out on the second Saturday--so you don't have a room reservation for that date and it does not count in figuring your DDP. You do not pay for that day as a part of your room/DDP package, thus you won't receive DDP credits for your check-out date either.

So, as a part of your MYW package, you will have 7 days worth of DDP credits per person (1 ts, 1cs & 1 snack pp). You can use those credits whenever you like within the time period from check-in through midnight on the date you check-out. So, it is possible to use them selectively, in order to have credits remaining available for use for meals on your check-out date.

We were on the DDP during last Fall's F&W Fest... and actually ended up with around a half dozen cs credits still remaining on our check-out date (between the three of us). You get so much food on the DDP! We don't normally eat that way, and were simply far too stuffed to eat a ts with appies and deserts, plus a cs platter w. desert and our F&W snacks each day. So we typically shared our cs meals (hence the left over credits).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter