Question about PH prices

crabmeal

Mouseketeer
I've been looking at the discount ticket sales places for 5 day Park HopperPluses The prices on the Disney site are actually cheaper. IS this beacause there are other fees added on after ordering?

Disney's web site quotes price without the FL sales tax (6.5%). All of the ticket wholesalers quote the prices including the tax and some even include the shipping.

Please post which you choose and why. I am in the same place. I haven't yet figured out the best deal and am really leary about ordering from non-Disney places. Any other comments or experiences would be greatly appreciated. I need to order fifteen 4 day hoppers and want the best possible deal out there.LOL Don't we all.;)

Originally posted by Crazy Kanga
Please post which you choose and why. I am in the same place. I haven't yet figured out the best deal and am really leary about ordering from non-Disney places. Any other comments or experiences would be greatly appreciated. I need to order fifteen 4 day hoppers and want the best possible deal out there.LOL Don't we all.;)

I have used www.ticketmania.com and www.floridaorlandotickets.com both with excellent service. BUT...there are very few "deals" out there for 4 day passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter