Question on Jurassic PArk River Adventure Ride

I almost leterally fell asleep on Splash Mt. last year. It was one of the last rides we did, and I was exhausted. At least on Dudley's there are constant lifts and drops to keep you awake throughout.

JPRA the drop is sooooooo much more intense than SM's drop we went to IOA and then disney and it was like kitty coaster compared to the hulk, but i cant really see how anyone could hate the drop on JPRA I mean its a great drop. Recently we went to the park and there was a kid who had to be five scared to death on the drop and then he ended up lovin the ride so ull like it. HAVE FUN! Also what r u gonna do when ure wife ask's u to ride the coasters?:confused:

I think ripsaw falls is a much scarier drop than Jurassic Park. Maybe because the boats are so much smaller, but when I went on ripsaw falls I felt like I was going to fall out because it is like straight down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter