R&S Planning Journel....08/28/08 Back and married... sneak peeks!!

Hi everyone,
It’s been awhile since I updated so here we go. We are just shy of 2 mths out it’s so hard to believe..

The first week of June my DF and I flew up to NJ to see our families. While up there it was time after 2 years for our parents to meet. My DM and my bridesmaids threw me a bridal shower which I knew about because they had to get me up to NJ.

The bridal shower was beautiful it was at the Zeris Inn in mountain lakes, NJ. Since we got up there NJ was experiencing a heat wave I guess we brought it up with us. It just at the time felt hotter then FL.
Anyway, while I was at my shower my poor DF was dying in the heat at the yankee game.

Here are some pictures from my shower… I’m still waiting on getting pictures of me and my bridesmaids. I have no pictures of me and my DF the whole trip :worried:

We played some games at the shower that went over really well. Purse Power and toilet paper bride. Everyone loved the games. My favors were little boxes shaped into carriage of personalized m & ms. I’ll have to take pictures of.

Here is me and my mom
DSC00051.jpg

My DF’s half sisters. My FSILs
DSC00055.jpg

My FSIL she is a reader and hostess at the wedding.
DSC00057.jpg

ME

DSC00072.jpg

My cake

DSC00081.jpg

toilet paper brides
DSC00088.jpg

Pictures of the gift and me opening them
DSC00092.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

all in all it was a great time. A lot of people that cant make it down to the wedding were there and it was great to meet everyone.

More updates to come soon. :yay:

Looks like the bridal shower was fun! I can't believe it's only 2 months away!!

:goodvibes looks like you had a great time, you made out like a bandit at your bridal shower:goodvibes

Adorable engagement pics.....those twins are too cute and your shower looked so nice!! Good for you :)

Looks like a great shower...You got TONS of presents!

Thanks for all the replys. I will comment back later. I just wanted to add more pictures before bed.

My favors

t.jpg

q.jpg

Me with my two best friends since age 7
Lauren (blonde) is my matron of honor and Marivic is my bridesmaid

f.jpg

Me in my lovely bow hat
c.jpg

Lauren’s mom is very creative she put a picture of my DF in the bottom of the wishing well.
b.jpg

On tuesday me and my DF headed up to orlando. We had tickets to see Modest Mouse that night at Hard Rock Live. So we made a day of it.

We went to Hollywood Studios it was so Hot. Still didnt get on Toy Story because we only had 3 hours there and the line was forever and a day and they were taking no single riders...:(

When we first got up to Orlando we headed to Carolyn Allens to pick out the Tuxs for the guys. What super nice people they are...

This is the tux we are going with... All the guys will be dressed the same... Everything is the same down to the flip flop in the picture except we are doing an ivory tie (as of now.. i didnt like the blue with the tux and i'm wearing white so we may switch to white not sure)

202_alfresco.jpg

Last night I ordered cufflinks for my DF for a gift the morning of the wedding on ebay. My DF is a hugh Howard Stern fan. I was gonna do NY METS cufflinks but when I saw this I had to.. I know he will love them...

130037378_tp.jpg

We only have a few days left for our RSVPs. right now we are at 60 attending out of 188. 98% of people are coming from NJ and the airline is just so much. So we expected to have not as many as we thought. We are thinking 80ish. Which is great.

This is the tux we are going with... All the guys will be dressed the same... Everything is the same down to the flip flop in the picture except we are doing an ivory tie (as of now.. i didnt like the blue with the tux and i'm wearing white so we may switch to white not sure)

202_alfresco.jpg

We're doing similar suits, except from Banana Republic, the groomsmena nd DF are wearing flip flops as well... I'm trying to convice DF to wear a pight pink tie, but so far it's not working, so it will probably be ivory as well!

I love this look on guys!

Nice bridal shower! Looks like you had fun!

The tux will look great!

Time will really fly now, enjoy it!

We're doing similar suits, except from Banana Republic, the groomsmena nd DF are wearing flip flops as well... I'm trying to convice DF to wear a pight pink tie, but so far it's not working, so it will probably be ivory as well!

I love this look on guys!

The pink would look so good though :goodvibes

We have 35 more days left

I can't believe how fast its coming up. Our room block is about to end and our final payment was sent out.

We got our marriage license last week. I was dreeding the process because I went with my DF and his DD and DSM for theirs and we had to wait 2 hours back in NJ. We were in and out in 5 mins... :thumbsup2

All I have left to do is on Saturday go to my final fitting... :bride:

how scary is it being this close!!!!

I have a dress fitting on sat as well!!

We fly over on your wedding day!!!

how scary is it being this close!!!!

I have a dress fitting on sat as well!!

We fly over on your wedding day!!!

I know its so crazy because it will be here before we all know it... Maybe we will bump into each other. I'm there until the 1st

i'll be out and about so maybe we will!!! I'm sure will notice each other being in those bridal ears!!!!

Where are you staying?

We are staying at coronado springs

i'll be out and about so maybe we will!!! I'm sure will notice each other being in those bridal ears!!!!

Where are you staying?

We are staying at coronado springs

We are staying at the wilderness lodge.

I know friday we will be at the magic kingdom and saturday epcot. not sure about sunday and monday yet. Before the wedding is so up in the air.

Well tomorrow we will be 1 month out its so hard to believe.

I had my final dress fitting yesterday and it was perfect. Since my bridesmaids don't live in FL one of coworkers asked who was coming with me and I said i was going alone.. She said oh no your arent.. So I gave her the address and her and another co worker came and they are actually gonna come to my room that morning and help... :goodvibes

They are the best.. We took pictures too but I need to get them from her and download them..

I've been working with shelley and she is really the best. I decided to get the mickey fan programs. They are gonna look so cute. I try to make them but it's just to much for me to handle with work and such.

We are having a little dilema now with a few of our guests.. Its so frustrating.. Once its figured out I will post on it..

My next update will be with the dress fitting pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter