Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortuitous is a cool word. Just lampshading the fact the ride is about a hotel struck by lightning, causing the elevator to go out of control. Hey, did you know the building got struck by lightning while it was being built?

Which reminds me: Fortuosity; Let's Have a Drink on It; and Put on Your Sunday Clothes are my favorite Main Street songs.

MIckey's Philharmagic - Hidden Mickey in french horn (seat in front of)
Fantasyland - Sword in the Stone.
Tomorrowland Transit Authority - Epcot City.
Contemporary Resort - 5 Legged Goat.
Innoventions Plaza - Fountain of Nations.
Morocco Pavillion - Tower of Terror visible.
Tower of Terror - Hotel Listings (evil tower U R doomed)
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular - Well with rope. Do not Pull.
Expedition Everest - Telescope showing 'highest peak'.
Tree of Life - Ant.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Treasure chest.

Shall add more when I figure some out :teeth: Hurray for treasure hunt story.

Hurray for you :-D

Kinda stealing the idea of glasses to see things from Kingdom Keepers. This time, they're gonna be sort of like infrared glasses. Maybe glasses that see writing in ultraviolet light? But then don't they use that lighting in the dark rides? That wouldn't be good... Glasses shall be hidden within the arm rest of the chair directly in front of the hidden mickey on the french horn in Philharmagic. Yay! Still deciding on a treasure. Right now, i'm thinking of it being lost plans for Epcot City, or for some original rides designed by Walt Disney that nobody ever saw, or something.

Gonna need to think more clues up. I want about 3-4 in every park, plus a few in different hotels, and maybe Downtown Disney. Hey, maybe the water parks too!

Hurray for you :-D

Kinda stealing the idea of glasses to see things from Kingdom Keepers. This time, they're gonna be sort of like infrared glasses. Maybe glasses that see writing in ultraviolet light? But then don't they use that lighting in the dark rides? That wouldn't be good... Glasses shall be hidden within the arm rest of the chair directly in front of the hidden mickey on the french horn in Philharmagic. Yay! Still deciding on a treasure. Right now, i'm thinking of it being lost plans for Epcot City, or for some original rides designed by Walt Disney that nobody ever saw, or something.

Gonna need to think more clues up. I want about 3-4 in every park, plus a few in different hotels, and maybe Downtown Disney. Hey, maybe the water parks too!

What about using blacklights to find clues? (Oh, I guess that's what you mean by ultraviolet) I mean most rides utilize them, but you could probably still find some.

I go back ???? no idea.

If it wasn't for the fact I had a day trip to Disneyland, I'd be going nuts.

I'm trying to save up for a 2 week WDW trip in June '11.

Just some sort of glasses that can allow you to see letters in some form of invisible writing. What type of light lets you see invisible writing again?

OK, so they're special Disney glasses that see magical words formed in invisible pixie dust :teeth:

I want to go on Grad Nite my senior year :p I guess I could probably put together a 3 day trip or something... 4-person occupancy in a Value resort.. 3 day parkhoppers QS dining plan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter