Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go next year...

I'm bored... And hungry...

The only way to go is through your school... so I guess I could set something up.. by my calculations for 2 people to stay 2 nights/3 days with 2 day base tickets, plus grad nite tickets plus flights it's about $550 pp. ($600 for park hoppers) And only missing 1 day of school.

But with quad occupancy it would only be $490.

I meant just going to WDW :p I know the Grad Nights start (and end) before we even take our final exams. At least I think they do. If I had the money, i'd stay in POP with the dining plan, 14 day Ultimate ticket, and perks. Hey, we didn't use the perks we got on the trip D-:

I feel like gradnites would be a waste of money..

Ha George that's what I'd do, too :P (Except at All-Star Music, and I don't get the 14- day Ultimate pass xD)

Yeah, the 14 day ultimate pass is exclusive to UK visitors :teeth:

But tell me, did you sail across the sun?
Did you make it to the Milky Way
To see the lights all faded
And that heaven is overrated?

Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star?
One without a permanent scar
And then you missed me
While you were looking for yourself out there

Anywho... so 11 nights/12 days (plus a 10-day parkhopper) at All Star Music is about 1883.77... Free flights + free transportation = 1883.77 xD

That's my dream though, I'd probably only go for about 8 days to save money..

I love playing with the WDW vacation planner :p.. making the most expensive trip possible, then the cheapest.

Free flights?!?

Well... Maybe flight prices will go down soon :p I'm pretty sure the 14 day ultimate ticket is cheaper then a similar ticket with MYW.

I got no strings to pull me down
to make me fret
to make me frown

Freeee because of my dad's United miles xD

But if I went with the cheapest money option (Southwest.. ugh) it would be $64 both ways.

And you're right, I'm like 100% positive the 14 day ultimate is way cheaper than a MYW equivilent (10 days + 4 days). Most people buy annual passes when they get into that range.

It also can get cheaper at times, when they make it cost 14 days for the price of 7 (which we did this year :teeth: )

Oh, we had a great deal this year. Still was probably the most expensive, but still great. 14 days for price of 7, 42% of a 2 bedroom villa at OKW, and free dining :teeth:

xD
That's awesome!

If I could find a cheap way for my fam to go I totally would... but right now it's cheapest just for me to go :p

I wonder if buying an Annual Pass and staying 2 more nights would save me any money.. probably not.. but there is the Tables In Wonderland card... which is like 10% methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter