RAOK Thank yous for Good Deeds done within VMK

Everyone in VMK loves a mansion clock,
And of course, Blue Stitch is "all the talk,"

Some people would jump for joy to have beta stuff,
But there's 1 item in VMK that I could never get enough!

There really was no reason that you truly had to share.
You could have traded it away and got some nice rare,

Thank you for your gift, and you can pass the thanks along,
If I didn't also thank your "backer" that would be so wrong!

In case you didn't know it, as they kept dropping in,
You gave me even a greater gift: You got me smilin'!

It was not so much the items, although I love them so,
But moreso it was the thought that your gift did show.

More than the gift itself, I so truly hope you know,
I appreciate the thought and the kindness that you show.

Thanks, my friend, for the kind and wonderful surprise,
You'd know how much it meant if you could see my eyes. :flower3:

-J.

Big Hugs and thanks go to my friends Jedi_Eric and my Pal AmyE!!!!!!!
Thanks for your kind gifts!!!!
You both are too sweet to me!!!
:hug: Lady

Big big hugs to everyone who gifted me a Mickey in the box today! Thank you so, so much! :hug: :hug:

A great big thank you to AmyE for helping me out when I was looking for a certain something for a gift to a friend....your kindness is beyond words and you helped to make more than one person happy, so thank you very much friend, from Pirate and Puppy!!! :grouphug:

tyvm to princesstinytina ("red") for your kind gifts, how very sweet of you!
Thank you from Puppy and Pirate!!!! :grouphug:

Great big thanks to everyone who has gifted me little mickey boxes!

And I have to say - two of you really had me smiling on a day when there were so few smiles. You gave me a gift that I have been wanting and because I hate trading so much, had not been able to get. Thank you both so much for the very thoughtful Christmas Gift. I love my Christmas Shoes;)

A great big thanks to the friends that have gifted me Mickey Surprise Boxes. A special thanks to those that helped me with the items from the ride a thon that I missed....while riding rides at WDW.

Astrogigblue...You were a great personal shopper, as always. I appreciated
the heads up on all the new items and rooms too. Big hugs my friend!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
Wishing you great things in 08!
Happy

I would just like to say thank you very much to everyone who has gifted me a mickey surprise box. Sure the design is adorable, but what I "glove" even more so is the messages inside. I am glad to have each and every one of you as my friend! *big hugs* :)

I wanted to give a big thanks to tigressjewel for gifting me a red baseball costume! I was trying to get one and she gave me a great christmas present!
Thank you so much! Hugs!

:thumbsup2 :hug: :yay:

Thank you very much for the Mickey Gift boxes,special yellow gum drops and the heart chair given to me by various friends this Christmas season. Your friendship(s) is the real reason i play VMK.

To Tigger,
Once again here I am thanking YOU for generously making it possible for me
to gift others. You are a very special lady and I hope you realise that.

Hugs to you all from May:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Thanks Island Girl so much for your nice gift today! It was very kind of you and will be enjoyed very much! I appreciate your thinking of me. Thanks! And sorry we sailed on you - it really wasn't my fault! Silly football! Thanks again! Hugs!

AmyE:
You are always so thoughtful and generous. Thanks so much for the unexpected and much appreciated surprise.
:hug:
Happy

Thank you Jedi_ Eric for the wonderful gift!!!!
Thank you Jegrezo for the wonderful gift!!!
Thank you Happy_Guest for the wonderful gift!!!
Ty Coast for helping me out when I was low on credits!!!
You all have been so kind to me! Ty so much!
Hugs,
Lady :)

You know who you are....

The little surprise gifts you have dropped on me recently really are appreciated. I hope you know the the friendship means more than the virtual items ever will, but they make me smile just the same.

Thank you!

Thanks to ElectricLime for fixing my computer!

Thanks to DisAeryn for putting up with me all day while my computer was being fixed!

Thanks to snowyjinglebells for gifting me a confetti magic, as soon as I got back in the game!

Thanks to qruthie for everything!

Thanks to everbody else for all their kind words and warm wishes!

Fly

Thank you Horse, aka MyAwesome, and Tigger for helping me play mansion yesterday and sticking with me until i reached my goal.

Thank-You so very much Happy for my gift today.

I was looking for one of those football things, and you came through for me.

Your kindness is very much appreciated.

Maybe one of these days vmk will sell that football room and baseball room again huh? ;)

Thanks again!

Hugs! :hug:

- Astro :goodvibes

Please may i say yet another thank you to littlebelle for gifting my granson inferno!!! yes inferno.what a surprize he had when he signed on his account today, a little message from belle saying 'surprize check your pins'
Thanks again Belle ,its little wonder you did not hear the yell of delight across the ocean, ty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter