RAOK Thank yous for Good Deeds done within VMK

Thank you swimmingneno (or Nenob in VMK) for gifting me my very first pair
of Dream Ears! I wasn't around for Dreams Month and have the worst luck
with TDM (since Dream Ears are being given out from TDM right now) and
he decided to give me a pair of Dream Ears from his Full Use TDM!!

THANKS it's very much appreciated! :D

I want to thank all of our friends who helped King, I, and our children through the quest. There were even some people who helped us all out that I had never met before the weekend. There were so many of us, I am afraid I will leave someone out. You know who you are and I can't thank you enough. We have found some truly remarkable and very real friends in this virtual world. Hugs and thanks to you all! :grouphug:

I wanted to send a special thanks to Daisy - you did such a wonderful thing for Panda's grand. Woot to you. :goodvibes

I just wanted to post a Thank You to the many friends that helped me with the quest. I'm grateful for those of you that helped me get calm and focused when I was crying during my attempts at the pirates task on Monday.

Thank you so much my Happy Reindeer friend. - beep beep - :hug: :hug:

Thank you Daisy -- your generosity to one of our friends is much to be commended. :hug: :hug: We need more kindness like this throughout the world. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for your generous heart, Disvaclub. Your gift was the only bright light in a dark VMK week. I appreciate it more than I can say. :hug:

Days,
This is a big thanks and hugs to you from King, myself, Princess Red, and Prince Blue. :hug: You are such a wonderful friend and your kindness and generosity shows what a warm and caring person is behind that little avatar. :goodvibes

Love,
Princess and Family

Better late than never I suppose! :)
Thank you so much to purpleduck for the lovely shark magic! :) It is very very much appreciated!
Thank you also to all my lovely friends who attempted to help me get through the quest. You guys spent hours and hours trying relentlessly to beat the pirates game, and when you finished for yourself, asked if I still had not completed it. I can not express in words how much I appreciate that and how thankful I am to have friends as wonderful as you all are. <3

Dear Cat Herder:
Thank you so very much for the unexpected gift. Now my keyboard is filled with tears again. This time they are happy tears. :thumbsup2 Your gift made me dance and smile.

mickeybirthdayjumpingwithconfeti.gif

My DH thinks I have surely lost my mind over VMK, but is glad to see me smiling over this game. Again, I appreciate not only your thoughtfulness and generosity, but also your friendship.

:hug: Hugs! :hug:
Happy

THANK YOU dawnita For your kindness to me, and to others as well!!

THANK YOU Monkey for your wonderful surprise this morning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter