RAOK Thank yous for Good Deeds done within VMK

Thank you so very much GoodSilverPirate!! Thank you for the gift of Little Goldey, we will enjoy dancing among the gingerbread together.

A couple of thank yous before its too late

Thanks Jam for 1 very hot pin : )

Thanks eywprincess for a much desired hat : ]

Thanks to all 45 !of you that have stood for me to get a screen shot of you. I will cherish these flats for many many years.
Hopefully, I will be able to get the rest of my friends, aquaintances before it is too late.

Dear Happy_Guest:

Thank-You so very much for your gift today. My vmk pin collection is now complete, Thanks to you. :cloud9:

Your friendship means the world. :goodvibes

Thanks so much Penny Ante on vmk. WV_Minnie here. Thanks for all your help!! Your friendship means so much to me!!! :)

Thanks to friends who encouraged me to do one of the quests last night...I so was not interested (especially when I saw we had to play pirates)...but with help from all of you, it turned out to be very easy. So thank you all. :hug:

Can I just say, "Wow!"? You all are just too much for me some days! It truly is the complete "out of nowhere" kindness that hits me in a way you all will never know. I am sure we all have those times when we feel that we are pretty much invisible to everyone else out there. I never knew how many of you look out for me. Just....... wow.

For different reasons, and you each know what you did:

Add and Kamiam - You 2 caught me by complete surprise tonight! Thank you both so very much! It's just so darn cute, isn't it?

Panda - You really didn't have to do that. Never saw it coming. Thanks!

Sweet - Thank you for thinking of me. I appreciate it. Thanks!

GoofyGeggy - I had no idea you were trying for me and just that alone brings me a smile. You rock!

:wizard: ,
Dreams

Thank you Panda and Beam for your generous gifts :) And thank you to those who have offered to help, I will take you up on those offers soon :)
I thank you for sharing and so do those that do the quest :)
Hugs,
Lady

Dear Island Girl:
Thank you so much for the special gift today. It warms my heart and waters my keyboard with happy tears. I'm so fortunate to have met some wonderful people like you in VMK.

We have had some great times...Like being matadors in the musketer hat and pirate costume. And I will never forget the way we met...The Evil Maze Super Quest. Back then I can not tell you how truly excited I was to get the well chair for a prize...even if it took me about 2 hours to go through the maze backwards and forward.

You will always be the reigning checkers champion from the tournament.

:hug: :hug:

Happy

Goldengourd,

I don't know if you do puzzles, but if you have ever worked on 1 FOREVER and finally gotten that last piece to drop into place, you know the thrill of it. You WERE that last piece. Completely not necessary, totally out of nowhere, and just so so sweet. Thank you.

- Dreams

Dear Kasiks (Hakihea) :

Thank you so very much for offering to gift me that special item several days ago. It may sound silly, but I just did not want a friend to leave a with a hole in their collection, just so mine could be complete. (especially if some how VMK remains open. Happy never gives up. I spent some time working with a politician. Alot can get accomplished even as the clock gets short on time. )

I hope you understand why I declined the offer. You have always had a very generous spirit. Every time I go in my "Happy Space Place Room" I think of you. The room would have never been complete without those arcade cabinets. Key, you were also so very generous to me with TDM prizes, long before 2008 and Magic Month.

Going forward in life, whenever I see any Tiki related item, I will also think of you... and look twice to make sure to see if it is displayed in a respectful manner... as you would wish it would be. Thanks for sharing so much of your culture.

:hug: :hug: :hug: Hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug:
Happy

Pink,

Thanks! You did not have to do that and it was nice of you. I appreciate it. And - woot - you were instantly rewarded for your kindness Karma, gotta love it.

Thank you,
Dreams

Woot thanks for the two gifts SneekyTiki! Thanks for spreading that Disney
magic even if Disney doesn't believe in online disney magic. :hug:

Thanks to BlueSneakerGal for spreading the Disney magic with me so that I could spread the Disney magic to a friend :hug: I love seeing how people just give things generously when they could easily just trade it away to gain something back. Being a recipient of this kindness really just warms my heart. Thank you for the VMK friendship as well :goodvibes

Thanks to Dreams for your gifts to King and I tonight. I had been having a rough evening and you really took us by surprise and made me smile!:goodvibes

Hugs to all of our wonderful friends. :grouphug: I don't think words can explain how thankful we are that you are a part of our lives. :cloud9:

PrincessWendyBird princess:

Thank you Princess & King...Monkey and I truly appreciate it. :hug: :hug:

Many thanks and hugs to AmyE for the surprise gift :) mummykat will be so happy!

Many thanks and hugs to Mykitty and Dis.enchanted for the prizes for the VMK fair.well quest.

Many thanks and hugs to Coast for letting me borrow something I have been wanting for a long time (you know what :)

:hug: :hug:
Lady :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter