RAOK Thank yous for Good Deeds done within VMK

I would like to Thank All my VMK Dis Friends who help me get through the Big Quest. For all your wonderful help. Your the best Vmk Friends to have. :grouphug: I didn't mind being a duck (quack) .

Dis Friends Rock :woohoo:

Hugs:hug:

I want to say thanks to AmyE for the gift of the sand carpets.
It is very much appreciated.

I also want to thank cat.herder for her gifts the other day.

Thank you so much my friends!
:goodvibes :hug:

TY to Rolls for the Green Explorer - I just glove green:) And ty miss Jegrezo for being so sneaky and submitting my name for the drawing:) :thumbsup2 to both of you. Hugs!

A huge thank you to andy.b for his incredible kindness.

And newfound friend, I meant it: if the game is brought back from the brink, we do a re-trade. :hug:

A huge thank you to Days for taking the time out (and deconstructing part of your Everest room!) to help a distorted-looking Ninja in need :goodvibes It has REALLY been helping with this VMK closing thing! :hug:

Thank you so so very much for the beautiful green gifts! I will cherish them! And you - Miss.tear made me cry for the very first time about VMK closing. I will so miss you and all of the wonderful ppl that I now call my friends. Hugs to you and Thanks again!pirate:

Thank you Alice, Princess, King, Days, Ash, Red (for making my friend cry! ;) ), GoofyGeggy (I think......LOL!) and a person who shall not be named by their own request.

Each and every one of you - thanks for thinking of me. That little trade pop-up has become like a virtual ray of sunshine reminding me that ppl out there care. Thanks!

What you have just done for Zack-there just aren't the words I wish there were but I just don't have them! You and som many others have touched our hearts in so many ways. VMK isn't a game-it's a community and the DIS VMK'ers are the family! From the bottom of a mother's heart, I thank you all for caring about my son as much as I do-he is just the best kid ever and I can't wait to wake him up and be able to turn his frown upside down and the tears of sorrow into tears of joy!:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

BIG thanks to REDSFAN!!!!! You are amazing and always out do yourself! You're multiple kindnesses are WONDERFUL!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big thanks to PARTYLIGHT for helping me continue and finish a couple rooms :) woot woot

GoofyGeggy - seriously, you're just wonderful. (I might just get all 5 yet)

Red - you really didn't have to. Thanks!

Monkey - Thanks!

Dreams & Red - Thank you for fulfilling my dream.

Sweet - Thank you for giving me something I could never have done.

Thanks also to everyone else who has gifted me.

okay, my biggest thanks goes to wendy. thank you so much wendy, you're the best friend ever. for my minnie, and all this stuff you gave me to get a sparrow shirt. ahh i heart you dear.

another thanks goes to days, for my first fireworks magic. heh. thanks for randomly giving it to me a week or two ago. :-)

and thanks to everyone else out there who has been so kind over the past week or so. :grouphug:

Astrogigiblue:
Thanks for shopping for me while I was away. Also a big thank you for the Toad Magic pin and extra quest items. I'll always treasure our friendship.

Happy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter