READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
While practicing this morning, after clicking the join button, my name did not come up to join!

What happens if this glitch happens during your one chance at the park?

Also, looks like it might be down again!?

I wonder if ignorance would be bliss with rotr lol
Get whoever names pop up that are in the park and immediately go to a guest experience team cm and usually they are able to add the rest of your party

I am practicing at home (after watching about a dozen videos and reading countless blogs) and I am still confused on whether or not I will need to hit "select all" in order to "create your party" after I hit the initial "join" button? We are obviously not in the park, so that may be throwing off the choices (it currently only selects myself). My question is, once in the park, will all of my party (5 of us total) already be selected on the app as we will have all entered the park? Or will I need to hit "select all" before tapping the second "join" button? Also, is it worthwhile to load the MDE app and use my same log in credentials on my two teenagers' phones so they can also try? Their reflexes my be a little quicker than mine, and every nanosecond counts!

I am practicing at home (after watching about a dozen videos and reading countless blogs) and I am still confused on whether or not I will need to hit "select all" in order to "create your party" after I hit the initial "join" button? We are obviously not in the park, so that may be throwing off the choices (it currently only selects myself). My question is, once in the park, will all of my party (5 of us total) already be selected on the app as we will have all entered the park? Or will I need to hit "select all" before tapping the second "join" button? Also, is it worthwhile to load the MDE app and use my same log in credentials on my two teenagers' phones so they can also try? Their reflexes my be a little quicker than mine, and every nanosecond counts!
So the latest update apparently picks the members of your group that are tapped into the park, so you don't even have to worry about that. Im going next Saturday(celebrating swge one year anniversary) and I'll post here how it worked.
I always recommend everyone with a phone to log in and try that way you have more chances if someone getting through

Get whoever names pop up that are in the park and immediately go to a guest experience team cm and usually they are able to add the rest of your party
My issue will be that I am usually solo. I did have one practice when my name didn't show up. If that happens when I'm there, I guess I'll go ask at GET but won't expect much.

My issue will be that I am usually solo. I did have one practice when my name didn't show up. If that happens when I'm there, I guess I'll go ask at GET but won't expect much.
This happened to me the first day they reopened, at 10am my name didn't show up and when I went to thew GET CM the line was about 15 minutes long, a lot of people had the same problem that day, so at 1pm (when they were doing 3 drops);i positioned myself first in line for the GET CM and when it happened again the CM was able to help me end get me in right away

Just checking to see how the the VQ went for everyone today. I see it's been quiet here today and Rise is up to BG 63 with 3.5 hrs to go. Much better than yesterday. I hope everyone that tried was able to ride today!!

Just checking to see how the the VQ went for everyone today. I see it's been quiet here today and Rise is up to BG 63 with 3.5 hrs to go. Much better than yesterday. I hope everyone that tried was able to ride today!!
No personal reports from today from people in the park

I got BG 1 today....but boarding didn't start until 10:18...snuck a ride on Smuggler's Run with plenty of time before the 11:18 cut off. The only other tip to add to the great stuff on this thread: check your internet speed on both your cell network and on park WiFi. I used fast.com to measure both and Disney WiFi was WAY faster. My kids were trying on their phones with cell data, and I had the BG while they were still loading the page. Good Luck to All...the ride was Amazing.521192

Last edited:
I am here today. Got in line for MMRR around 9:30. Wait was posted at 35 minutes. We were nervous because of the timing with getting a BG. Got off ride at 9:59, walked outside and 3 of us started trying to get BG. My 16 year old DS and I were trying using cell data. My semi-clueless dh was the successful one. We got BG 39 and he was on wi-fi. Got called a little after 1:30. We rode in January and liked it even better this time.

BG 1 is so far 12 minutes late to be called, but my calculations estimate that 53 BGs were distributed. This is a pretty comfortable number and suggests they at least were not anticipating any major issues to delay opening.
As previous poster mentioned, looks like 105 BG today!! I was looking for your normal prediction post that I really enjoy seeing each day but I didn't see it or I just overlooked it. Regardless, with 105 BG called today, it looks like a pretty equal distribution for AM and PM based on the groups distributed this morning. What a day compared to yesterday!! Kudos to the CMs who worked overtime last night to get Rise running at 100% capacity today!! Who knows, maybe we can break a record tomorrow!!

I am here today. Got in line for MMRR around 9:30. Wait was posted at 35 minutes. We were nervous because of the timing with getting a BG. Got off ride at 9:59, walked outside and 3 of us started trying to get BG. My 16 year old DS and I were trying using cell data. My semi-clueless dh was the successful one. We got BG 39 and he was on wi-fi. Got called a little after 1:30. We rode in January and liked it even better this time.
I like the strategy of arriving early, riding MMRR while waiting in the AC and then getting off to get in the queue for RoTR. Makes for a great morning!! You really cut it close, but I'm glad it worked for you!

As previous poster mentioned, looks like 105 BG today!! I was looking for your normal prediction post that I really enjoy seeing each day but I didn't see it or I just overlooked it. Regardless, with 105 BG called today, it looks like a pretty equal distribution for AM and PM based on the groups distributed this morning. What a day compared to yesterday!! Kudos to the CMs who worked overtime last night to get Rise running at 100% capacity today!! Who knows, maybe we can break a record tomorrow!!
CM don't work overtime on the attraction to get it running properly or else they would've done that from the start. There's no rhyme or reason to what's happening with it, we also don't know if it ran at 100% today. It's time to stop posting unofficial numbers and predictions
Anyone can go on the app and see what bg is loading, also anyone can practice at 10 and 2, no need to throw unofficial numbers anymore

CM don't work overtime on the attraction to get it running properly or else they would've done that from the start. There's no rhyme or reason to what's happening with it, we also don't know if it ran at 100% today. It's time to stop paying unofficial numbers and predictions
Anyone can go on the app and see what bg is loading, also anyone can practice at 10 and 2, no need to throw unofficial numbers anymore
Well, I know that everyone is free to post their opinion, but I'm sorry, this is just inaccurate. Do you have first hand knowledge that CMs did not work on the ride last night? I also haven't posted any unofficial numbers or predictions, so I'm not sure where your response is coming from. You can feel free stop paying attention to any numbers you like (I could not care less), but telling another poster what numbers they should look at seems to be a violation of the Dis rules!! What's going on around here?

Well, I know that everyone is free to post their opinion, but I'm sorry, this is just inaccurate. Do you have first hand knowledge that CMs did not work on the ride last night? I also haven't posted any unofficial numbers or predictions, so I'm not sure where your response is coming from. You can feel free stop paying attention to any numbers you like (I could not care less), but telling another poster what numbers they should look at seems to be a violation of the Dis rules!! What's going on around here?
I do have first hand account. I don't post rumors or conjectures
The thread is to help people get into the vq, these are the tips we're looking for. Numbers don't mean anything since the attraction has been unreliable from the start.
Any mention on unofficial numbers will be deleted and points given for repeat offenders
You can see official numbers through MDE on the bg loafing and the last bg called, that's all the official numbers we can see

well considering she is a moderator here and knows many many CM I know she knows what she is talking about.

For those who have arrived early and gotten right in line for MMRR, I see mentions of stepping aside so you can stay outdoors for the 10am release. How do you do that? With social distancing I have to imagine Disney would frown on letting other people squeeze past you in line...

For those who have arrived early and gotten right in line for MMRR, I see mentions of stepping aside so you can stay outdoors for the 10am release. How do you do that? With social distancing I have to imagine Disney would frown on letting other people squeeze past you in line...
Ill be honest and say the was a concern of mine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter