READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! If we scan in at DHS in the morning and miss getting a Rise BG at 10AM can we try at 2pm for a BG if we have returned to the hotel for a mid day rest? Or does the system know if you are still in the park ...

thanks!
merged you to the proper thread
yes you can, all you need is enter the park and then the system will recognize you entered the park, after that you can get a bg from anywhere

I practiced today for the first time and got the "wait. you need to be in the park" message. Everything loaded super quick on my phone. Will keep trying each day until our visit to HS on Tues Sep 8th. It's the day after Labor Day so hoping what crowds there are will be even less. Of course, does that mean they'll offer less BG's?

Also we're staying at Riviera Resort. Will the gondola's start running at 9am and allow enough time for the transfer at CBR to get to the park and through security in time? Any experience with this would be appreciated.
Thanks!
I have the same question/concern.

I wouldn't rely on the skyliner in the morning, the queue at CBR station is very long, I would drive or take uber/lyft to make sure you make it inside in time
Thanks, one of the draws of Riviera was the Skyliner but that is how I’m seeing it too, much too risky to make sure we get in the park on time. Since we aren’t doing Epcot, staying at Riviera might be a waste.

8 weeks from today we will be at HS. We have 1 day to get on Rise. starting to practice from home. HS is our first day in the parks. Should I be concerned about being held up at the ticket booths? My tickets and stuff should all just be on the magic band right? Can our hotel make sure they are activated and stuff?

8 weeks from today we will be at HS. We have 1 day to get on Rise. starting to practice from home. HS is our first day in the parks. Should I be concerned about being held up at the ticket booths? My tickets and stuff should all just be on the magic band right? Can our hotel make sure they are activated and stuff?
you have tickets linked to each person? you have resort reservations done? that means you are all set.

We arrive tomorrow and Saturday is our HS day. Ive been practicing periodically and updated the app yesterday. This morning it still had me select the people in the my group, it was my understanding that it automatically populated who was there now? We are sans kids so there’s several names not with us who are on my list. I’m assuming that it will auto populate who is in the park after I scan in and that’s why it’s not doing it now since we are not there? Just don’t want to get caught off guard and lose precious seconds! I still got to the “people don’t have ticket screen” so I’m assuming I was fast enough but by the time I tried a second time I got the “boarding group full screen”.

We arrive tomorrow and Saturday is our HS day. Ive been practicing periodically and updated the app yesterday. This morning it still had me select the people in the my group, it was my understanding that it automatically populated who was there now? We are sans kids so there’s several names not with us who are on my list. I’m assuming that it will auto populate who is in the park after I scan in and that’s why it’s not doing it now since we are not there? Just don’t want to get caught off guard and lose precious seconds! I still got to the “people don’t have ticket screen” so I’m assuming I was fast enough but by the time I tried a second time I got the “boarding group full screen”.
yes, I haven't experienced that yet but once you are in the park apparently it selects only the people who are there.
I'll be there Saturday as well, celebrating the one year anniversary of SWGE

yes, I haven't experienced that yet but once you are in the park apparently it selects only the people who are there.
I'll be there Saturday as well, celebrating the one year anniversary of SWGE

Ok thanks! See you there!

What’s your suggestion for MMRR? Our last visit was September of last year. I’m debating rope drop of just get in line mid-afternoon and wait it out. Would like to ride twice so again at end of the Night maybe. 2 adults so a wait won’t necessarily bother us!

I tried this morning from home, in anticipation of our upcoming trip in a little over 30 days and really??? BG gone in 20 seconds? Is that right or is my phone old (and it is old), but everything else seems to work....and it worked back in October when I tried....

With HS officially opening at 10am when we are there on Sep 8th, how early will they allow people into the park so that we are able to join the virtual queue at 10a?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter