Really Really Angry

the person I am upset with is MYSELF ( and my budget) when I was purchasing the 99 tix at AAA, I KNEW I should buy 2 or more extra....but did I? NOPE , I was responsible and stuck to the budget, lol...so now I have to decide if I risk our coveted 99 7 day tix for our dates that are PRIOR to official opening ( but we have onsite room only booked )or not. If I had just been care free :hippie:, lived outside my means :rolleyes1...this would be a no brainer, I woud keep our June dates and then go back in August when we take DD to school...:headache: I'm an idiot. Oh well, the good thing is maybe DD can get back for HHN and ride FJ then..the rest of us in the family get robbed,

well, if you are an idiot, then i am a bigger idiot.

i have the aph for quite a few years.
i don't need park passes.

last december i bought 2 sets of the 7 day passes for $99.
did that in case i found anyone that wanted to go to the darkside with me in the future.

i can't find those stupid tickets anywhere.
money down the drain..........:eek:

It's not worth it anyway to go to WWOHP land. They will never be DISNEY. Save your money.

I just don't get why you even bother to post that!:confused3

I don't expect Universal to be Disney, they each have something fun and unique to offer. I never understood the Disney vs Universal thing, I like both and will continue to visit both as long as my budget allows.

We are the sameway.My fav park in Orlando is Epcot,but you won't hear me me put down DW.We love them both!!

I have had more bad experiences with the CM's at Disney than the TM's at Universal...and I've been to both resorts hundreds of times.

I'll second that note!!

I speak from experience. You put them in that safe place, so they wouldn't get lost. ;) Bummer. Hopefully they'll turn up when you least expect it, or...
can't use them anymore!

well, if you are an idiot, then i am a bigger idiot.

i have the aph for quite a few years.
i don't need park passes.

last december i bought 2 sets of the 7 day passes for $99.
did that in case i found anyone that wanted to go to the darkside with me in the future.

Didn't read the last line and thought I could help and say I'll take 'em !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

money down the drain..........
:scared1:
Holy Slitherin! Dang...they will turn up, honestly...right after you buy NEW ones! OK , This is the new project on this thread, hepl Macraven find her tix.....I'm not too far from you...Naperville...I'll trace your steps with you! Ifit makes you feel any better, I have hoppers that had the "plus" options on them...3 days left for water parks or DisneyQuest...for 4 people. Can I find THOSE? Nope/ I have EVERY stinkin' ticket saved from every stinkin' trip...even KSC, Seaworld and Dollywood...but do I have the tix I put in a safe palce?:headache:so I comiseratie with you, truly , I do...( tho missing out on 7 days for 99 hurts)
Did you buy them thru AAA? They wrote down the ticket numbers for ours when we bought them..like the serial numbers...oh man...sorry

money down the drain..........
:scared1:
Holy Slitherin! Dang...they will turn up, honestly...right after you buy NEW ones! OK , This is the new project on this thread, hepl Macraven find her tix.....I'm not too far from you...Naperville...I'll trace your steps with you! Ifit makes you feel any better, I have hoppers that had the "plus" options on them...3 days left for water parks or DisneyQuest...for 4 people. Can I find THOSE? Nope/ I have EVERY stinkin' ticket saved from every stinkin' trip...even KSC, Seaworld and Dollywood...but do I have the tix I put in a safe palce?:headache:so I comiseratie with you, truly , I do...( tho missing out on 7 days for 99 hurts)
Did you buy them thru AAA? They wrote down the ticket numbers for ours when we bought them..like the serial numbers...oh man...sorry

good, i now have a fan club to root for me in finding the tickets......:laughing:

you all send me 'thoughts' of where in the ham sandwich i put them......

and while you are at it, i misplaced 2 disney resort cards that have one day tickets on them.........

but i did find my old hopper tickets with the options today.
dang, they were 10 years old.

i can't stand when i lose things.

i blame it on all the drugs i did when i was a teen. :hippie:

Mac, if you ordered it online from universalorlando.com, they can pull up the old order and reprint the tickets for you.

Mac, if you ordered it online from universalorlando.com, they can pull up the old order and reprint the tickets for you.

yeah, theres got to be a paper trail...stupid teen years ( what I wouldn't give to get THOSE back)

good, i now have a fan club to root for me in finding the tickets......:laughing:

you all send me 'thoughts' of where in the ham sandwich i put them......

and while you are at it, i misplaced 2 disney resort cards that have one day tickets on them.........

but i did find my old hopper tickets with the options today.
dang, they were 10 years old.

i can't stand when i lose things.

i blame it on all the drugs i did when i was a teen. :hippie:

remind me never to get packing tips from you...lol....and I believe you maust have found MY old hoppers with options! Yeah, that's the ticket! I left them at YOUR place....

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

i even saved the order number from last year...........woo hoo.........

i'm back in business.....

remind me never to get packing tips from you...lol....and I believe you maust have found MY old hoppers with options! Yeah, that's the ticket! I left them at YOUR place....

i can copy any handwritten signature.
just need to practice yours a bit more...........:laughing:

Mac...they are in a drawer. Just sayin'.

did i leave them at your house?
which drawer did you find them in...............:rolleyes1

I made sure to give the poor cast member behind the counter my biggest, brightest smile when we got up to him, and I thanked him profusely for his help. Not only did he track down the lunchbox, but he also gave us a nice fat wad of any time fastpasses for our trouble.

I noticed that the cranky couple ahead of us didn't get any fastpasses... ;)

Sometimes bad stuff happens, but I think most of the time you make your own good time. If you smile at people before you speak to them, make eye contact, and treat them well, they'll tend to treat you well, in turn.

I can't count how many times I've done something similar. Even if it's just sharing an informational tip that the average guest would never expect. :rolleyes1

I'm not too far from you...Naperville...

Wow! Small world .... I live close to both of you! It always amazes me when I see someone close; I always think I am the only addict in a 100 sq mile area! :scared1: (Yes, I know this isn't rational thought; however, I have estrogen, so I am allowed to be irrational ... it's a rule .. somewhere)

Wow! Small world .... I live close to both of you! It always amazes me when I see someone close; I always think I am the only addict in a 100 sq mile area! :scared1: (Yes, I know this isn't rational thought; however, I have estrogen, so I am allowed to be irrational ... it's a rule .. somewhere)

you got me curious...

you in the city or northern or southern burbs?

yes, there are many of us addicts living in the Chi-town area......

you got me curious...

you in the city or northern or southern burbs?

yes, there are many of us addicts living in the Chi-town area......

I'm in the southwest burbs ... basically on the Naperville border

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter