Refillable Popcorn Buckets

MlWinans

Wannabe Immagineer
I am not sure if I should have posted this here or some where in the restaurants but hopefully this works.

Does anyone know if we can use the refillable popcorn buckets anywhere during the trip? For example I buy some of the Buffalo Blu Cheese Popcorn in EPOCT and get the bucket, then the next day I take the bucket to Magic Kingdom to get the Maple Popcorn, will I be able to use the same bucket and only pay $1.50 for the popcorn that second day?

Thanks

Yes, you can use the bucket at any Park and at Disney Springs.

At least thats how it was in October so unless something has changed you're good to go.

Edit: OK, looks like I'm incorrect.

I am not sure if I should have posted this here or some where in the restaurants but hopefully this works.

Does anyone know if we can use the refillable popcorn buckets anywhere during the trip? For example I buy some of the Buffalo Blu Cheese Popcorn in EPOCT and get the bucket, then the next day I take the bucket to Magic Kingdom to get the Maple Popcorn, will I be able to use the same bucket and only pay $1.50 for the popcorn that second day?

Thanks

Yes, you can. We bought our at Disney Springs and it wasn't even the refillable kind (just regular popcorn bucket,) - they said they ran out, but that we'd have no problem getting it refilled for the refill price. I was a little concerned at first, but they were right. We refilled it at each park probably more than once on some days and it was never an issue or questioned. There are many reports of the same. You will have no problem doing this unless they stop the refillable option between now and your trip.

ETA: As long as the flavor popcorn is eligible for the refill price. -That I'm not sure of, but as far as you using the bucket from park at another...that shouldn't be an issue.

There are two kinds if buckets. At least last November. We were at HS. If we bought one bucket it was only good at HS. If we bought the other it was good anywhere. The single park bucket was Mickey style. The other was generic Christmas. We ended up buying both.

We did the bucket last trip and we were told that the flavored popcorns were not included. We didn't ask about using it at different parks.

In October I got a bucket in Epcot (characters in space suits that clearly says Epcot) and was able to fill it at all parks at the refill price.

We are here now and bought a bucket at MK on Sunday and refilled it multiple times at all the parks. We even were able to fill it with the flavoured kind in Epcot yesterday for $1.50, the sign clearly stated this was allowed.

Do you remember the cost of the bucket?

Thanks
Buffalo Blue Cheese popcorn? What?!!! :yay: How is it?

Do you remember the cost of the bucket?
It was about $10 and twice near the end of the night we got it refilled for free and we paid $1.50 to get it refilled at least 4 times, including cheddar popcorn, so more then worth it for our family. It's a cheap snack for my dd10 who's always hungry.

No, they are good for as long as you're there. Yes, when it first came out it was advertised as only same day, but that never happened. Ppl. refill for the length of their stays with no issues. My sister actually asked a CM at the popcorn stand one day and she said that basically they'll refill any bucket for $1.50...doesn't matter day or where you got the bucket.

The signs clearly say refillable for length of stay. We have been refilling ours all week.

No, they are good for as long as you're there. Yes, when it first came out it was advertised as only same day, but that never happened. Ppl. refill for the length of their stays with no issues. My sister actually asked a CM at the popcorn stand one day and she said that basically they'll refill any bucket for $1.50...doesn't matter day or where you got the bucket.

The link that somebody posted above specifically said they were good for day of purchase only!! I copied this from that link:

Beginning June 26, guests at Walt Disney World will be able to purchase a refillable souvenir popcorn bucket. The initial cost of the bucket is $10; refills will be $1.50. WDW News Todaysays the discounted refills are “for the remainder of the day.” It’s unclear yet how this will work and how refills would be monitored each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter