Resort mugs -- How many do you have?

I have a total of ____ refillable resort mugs.

• 1 - 2

• 3 - 6

• 7 - 12

• 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Two from PO (from when it was DL), two from CS, two from WL, two from All-Star Sports, one from Typhoon Lagoon, and one from Blizzard Beach. They're part of our souvenir collection!

DH and I have 5 different ones from CBR, 2 from the former Dixie Landings, 2 from the Polynesian, 2 from the Wilderness Lodge, 2 from the Contemporary, 1 from the Beach Club (we weren't staying there, DH just liked it) and 2 from All Star Movies.

2 from Port Orleans Riverside
3 from Carribbean Beach Resort
2 from the All Star Sports

My family of Five each has one from the Contemporary Resort . We had planned on getting 1 each in August from the All Star Resorts .

Our family has pairs from:

PO-FQ
CBR
GF
Polynesian
and a special 25th Anniversary mug that was sold that year

We love all of our mugs! We use them every single day! We have ones from PO-FQ, PO-RS, WL, ASMo, and AKL.

I have 6 mugs:

two from Port Orleans Riverside
two from Port Orleans French Quarter
two from All Star Music

I do admit in bringing back mugs from past vacations, but I use the correct mug for that resort I'll be staying in. If I'm going to stay at a different resort I will be buying that resorts mug.

Larry

We have 2 from Wilderness Lodge, 1 from Animal Kingdom Lodge, 2 from the Dolphin, and 1 from Blizzard Beach!

Have 6
2 Old DL
2 New DL (before coming part of PO)
1 CBR
1 DCL Magic
will be getting in Sept.
1 DCL Wonder
1 maybe 2 WL

Big John aka HRCCrazy:p

We have:

2 from CBR
2 from Wilderness Lodge
2 from AKL
2 from BC

We have 4 each from:

Dixie Landings
Wilderness Lodge
Fort Wilderness
Contemporary
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Carribean Beach
Beach Club
25th Anniversary
Epcot

Actually I now own none. I've in the past had them from the GF, AS and PO, but have either pitched them, or in the case of the GF Alice mug, I gave it to my six year old DN who LOVES Alice.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter