Resort mugs -- How many do you have?

I have a total of ____ refillable resort mugs.

• 1 - 2

• 3 - 6

• 7 - 12

• 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have 2 from Dixie Landings (when it actually WAS Dixie Landings), 2 from WL, 3 from CBR and 2 from the Contemporary. We will be getting 3 more from PO-FQ when we go in October! We love them, use them at home, all of the time!

What is the difference between the old DL mugs and the newer ones before it became PO-R? Ours have the characters from Song of the South and have red lids.

The Old Yellow mug is bigger then the New Song of the South mug with the red lid.
I can send a scan if you like.
Pick up the Yellow mug in the mid 90's and the last time we were there we still could get free refills.

Big John aka HRCCrazy :p

I have 3 from Coronado Springs
and 2 from the Contemporary. They are going out for my yard sale. What should I price them? I was thinking 0.75...is that too low? I am trying to figure out what I would pay for a used mug in like new condition. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter