• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ressies/Priority Seating at Restaurants

Amy

MamaGrumpy
We're heading to WDW/USF in a couple of weeks and I was wondering about the restaurants at City Walk---do we need to make reservations/priority seating in advance like at WDW? Or can we just call that morning? We'll be staying at the HRH. Thanks!

You really don't need to. I suppose you could but it would be worth wasting $1 to call. If you want to go to Maragritaville it is actually fun to wait. While your waiting they give you a beeper and you can look around the Margaritaville gift shop and they'll light up your beeper when your seat is ready. I also went to pastamore but we got a seat there quickly also. Have a great time!

We walked into NBA City for lunch about 12:30 on a Sat and Nascar Cafe for dinner about 8pm on a Thursday, but Margaritaville we had about a 30 minute wait about 8pm on a Friday last week, but others without the HRH key card had a 90 minute wait. Flash that card! Works great! The food was good at all, I agree Margaritaville was a blast to wait, spent money in their shop! Have fun, we loved it there!

They have a kids menu at Margaritaville. Hamburger, hot dog, chicken strips, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter