Rest Stop!!!

:rotfl: I am going to get ready for my baby shower, so have fun playing in the game room :thumbsup2 .
Good night everyone.

2.gif
funny girl

Nite0wl71 said:
A real baby shower? Have a good time :wizard:

Good morning everyone.
::yes::, it was a real baby shower last night and it was really nice.
Has anyone else been like me. Ever since the games and the exchanges have been on their own subboard, you hardly check in with the Community Board, but have noticed that it is slower then before?

mommytotwo said:
Good morning everyone.
::yes::, it was a real baby shower last night and it was really nice...
?

That's great! I was reading about the on line baby shower last night, sorry that I missed it.

I like the games being here. I don't have to search forever for the "change one of 7!"

Bobbi :goodvibes

bobbiwoz said:
That's great! I was reading about the on line baby shower last night, sorry that I missed it.

I like the games being here. I don't have to search forever for the "change one of 7!"

Bobbi :goodvibes

The online baby shower games are still going if you would like to participate.
I am going to judge the Show Me pictures in an hour or so.

what an icky wet day today. :guilty: my babies are taking a nap and I have to really get up off this computer and start cleaning, but I don't want to

Amy, why don't you take a nap with your daughters. Catch some ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
It is a nice day here, but I am not looking forward to going to my doctors appointment. I want to just stay home and relax today.

I was just thinking about doing that Patsy, LOL. I can nap for an hour or so I guess. Well check in after my nap

mommytotwo said:
Good morning everyone.
::yes::, it was a real baby shower last night and it was really nice.
Has anyone else been like me. Ever since the games and the exchanges have been on their own subboard, you hardly check in with the Community Board, but have noticed that it is slower then before?
So did you get lots of good things :goodvibes

I try to check into the CB a couple of times. That's why I started this thread, my eyes and fingers got tired yesterday trying to keep up :lmao: Before I would play some games, then read some, then more games.

Yes, I had gotten a bunch of different things. Baby clothes, newborn diapers, baby shampoo, baby lotion, picture album, cash, ..... and they had a yummy strawberry cake that was light and fluffy.
The dinner was yummy as well. :thumbsup2

So what did everyone have for dinner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter