Rest Stop!!!

3.gif

mommytotwo said:
Has anyone else been like me. Ever since the games and the exchanges have been on their own subboard, you hardly check in with the Community Board, but have noticed that it is slower then before?
Yes. ::yes:: I still check in every now and then. I tend to stay away from the heated threads anyway. I like the safety of the games. I call the CB especially when all the craziness was happening "the dark side". :teeth:

busy day today, I had to do some running around all morning then we came ho,e and I let the girl's take a nap an after they got up we left again to go do laundry.:laundy: I am now taking a break from cleaning up after dinner and straightning the house before DH gets home, he is due home around 3am.

Wow, 3am. Is he staying home for the weekend and then going back on the road?
Does anyone here want to join in on the jam/jelly exchange that I am hosting? I have my boxes ready to go :) .

mommytotwo said:
Wow, 3am. Is he staying home for the weekend and then going back on the road?
Does anyone here want to join in on the jam/jelly exchange that I am hosting? I have my boxes ready to go :) .

he will get to stay home for the weekend, thank god

I wish I could have taken a nap.

I heard that the little guy was giving you some trouble, it will be soon :wizard:

Yes he is. He is wanting to hurt his mommy before he even arrives :rotfl: .
I have been eatting, and eatting, and eatting today. I wonder what that means.

Nite0wl71 said:
Storing up energy :rotfl: Have you cleaned your cupboards or anything else weird?

Nope nothing else weird. I having been waking up in the middle of the morning or early mornings, coming on the computer and thinking of what needs to be done around the house, but no weird cleanings, or no weird food cravings.

I had insomnia really bad the last month with Stacey. The Dr. even told me to drink a glass of wine in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter