• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rethinking December 2019?

We usually go the second week of December, but we're thinking of moving that up to September/October next year to avoid the Star Wars crowds. We go once a year, though, so we'll probably go December 2020, 2021, etc. also.

We are going this November 2018 but wont plan to go back until the 50th in 2021. I have no desire to be there when Star Wars opens!

Lots of good advise and thoughts! I can picture my husband saying let's just wait until 2020 so he doesn't have to worry about money for another year. Part of me would like to move our trip up to April/May 2019 to do the Flower & Garden Festival. Then we can wait another few years, if needed, to go the first 2 weeks of December. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter