• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

return of the Happy Little Thread

I'm happy I bought the "Cooking With Mickey and the Disney Chefs" cookbook at Epcot last nite. Tonite I made the Cheddar Cheese Soup from LeCellier, and it was scrumptuous!!

I'm happy I bought the "Cooking With Mickey and the Disney Chefs" cookbook at Epcot last nite. Tonite I made the Cheddar Cheese Soup from LeCellier, and it was scrumptuous!!

You were in Epcot last night? So was I!!!!!

btw, I have that cookbook and have made almost everything in it. I LOVE it!

I'm thinking that would make a great gift for Nancy. She loves to cook and loves the food at Epcot, so we both would benefit from this gift! Found a Jamaican Jerk Chicken recipe on our local news station recently (a special they were doing for summer, using local restaurant favorites). The recipe was all in ounces probably because they just reduced the large quantity recipe in the kitchen. Made for a challenge to figure out how much the ingredients should be in tsp and TBSP but she rose to the challenge and it was awesome. By the way, be very careful about getting all the oil from Scotch Bonnets off your fingers, hands and food prep items. She missed something and at one point wiped her eye, getting the oil in it. Her eye was red and teary for a long time. One of our favorite recipes is the Boma steak marinade recipe.

I got some good and bad news today. For the good news DS got a promotion at work, he is no longer a material handler, he is a crew leader. :thumbsup2

See the angry thread for the bad news. popcorn::

:cheer2:I just ordered our Home School Days tickets for our upcoming trip. I only ordered 4 day MYW base tix. No frills this time as we really want to enjoy the Fort being this is our first time there. I am soooo excited!:cheer2:

Hey,,didja hear Disney bought Marvel Comics ??
Spose that means they'll move the Spiderman Ride over to Disney ??

Yeah, JC got her cast off today! she's in a CAM boot and trying to wean from the crutches. Should be there by the weekend. :cool1:

Duke, the brindle pup in my avatar is in the doggy hospital. He seems to be getting better today. If he keeps his "tummy" today he may come home tomorrow. :woohoo: They are thinking he has pancreatitis.

Duke, the brindle pup in my avatar is in the doggy hospital. He seems to be getting better today. If he keeps his "tummy" today he may come home tomorrow. :woohoo: They are thinking he has pancreatitis.

I hope he gets better Denise!

Our puppie is outta the hospital ! I think he dang near died. Gonna hava few dayz to recover yet.But he's home now, :thumbsup2

I'm glad he's feeling better and is home. How scary!! Poor fella!! :hug:

I'm glad he's feeling better and is home. How scary!! Poor fella!! :hug:

The last time I saw him just before Denise and Braden took him in to the hospital he had a "Oh Crap, I think I'm gonna die" look on his face, and when I got home from work yesterday he greeted me at the door, :thumbsup2.

Our puppie is outta the hospital ! I think he dang near died. Gonna hava few dayz to recover yet.But he's home now, :thumbsup2

YaY!!! :woohoo: Just being at home will make him better.

My happy news is,,, in just a few short hours I'll be at FtW for the weekend!! :yay: I requested either 1700 or 1600 loops. We'll see.

YaY!!! :woohoo: Just being at home will make him better.

My happy news is,,, in just a few short hours I'll be at FtW for the weekend!! :yay: I requested either 1700 or 1600 loops. We'll see.

He's still weak an tak'n it REAL easy, start'n to eat a little at a time now,,yes he is SOOO happy to be home.

we requested 1600 for Oct. never stayed there before but thought it looked nice with big sites for the dogs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter